1v1 brawl league

The rules say that the match has to be understood prior to playing in one. If the entire match was unclear, that's just poor planning.

Because this is based on playing online, part of the league depends on the players having good communication.

The rules say that the match has to be understood prior to playing in one. If the entire match was unclear, that's just poor planning.

Because this is based on playing online, part of the league depends on the players having good communication.

Is this directed at Ike and Kailun?

@SSBfreakCK, i'd love to brawl you, but i only brawl on weekends... but i'm into TvC atm i just got it...(well yesterday,but i'm liking it)

@Kailun, i'd be happy to rematch, this time i'll be using Fox & Cario...maybe Kirby

Right, right... Weekend it is, then. I'll be waiting, tomorrow. =P ... Ugh, I've got too many officials waiting to be done. I need to get active. :lol: Lucky me and my upcoming "break".

Ah, how is TvC? I was thinking about getting it... Only thinking, though. It does have wi-fi, right... ?

@SSBfreakCK, i'd love to brawl you, but i only brawl on weekends... but i'm into TvC atm i just got it...(well yesterday,but i'm liking it)

@Kailun, i'd be happy to rematch, this time i'll be using Fox & Cario...maybe Kirby

Right, right... Weekend it is, then. I'll be waiting, tomorrow. =P ... Ugh, I've got too many officials waiting to be done. I need to get active. :lol: Lucky me and my upcoming "break".

Ah, how is TvC? I was thinking about getting it... Only thinking, though. It does have wi-fi, right... ?

Well i'm on now, and yes, TvC has Wi-fi Sucks to be Jap!!!or was that only with Cross Generation of Heroes?

BlueWhistler vs. MysticPez(#0138)

[video=youtube;UTjG2RmIIfA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTjG2RmIIfA[/video]

Match results:
Link vs. Falco @ Final Destination - BlueWhistler
Bowser vs. Kirby @ Final Destination - BlueWhistler
BlueWhistler wins 2-0

ahh, nice to see u guys. i got brawl+, i was kinda disapointed on the hacks. but i got texture hacks, and that is cool. to bad syntax error was shut down.
well, see you guys l8r

Back