1v1 brawl league

Its a shame,
I don't think brawl wil make it till the end of the Wii and further,
Like Melee did with and still does!
Lets all blame nintendo for the FC system.

Uhh, yeah, haha. Maybe if they didn't try to route all our connections through Japan, or whatever it is they do...

Plus the other reason which Brawl doesn't have the longevity is that it isn't quite as hardcore of a fighting game as Melee was, and the hardcore gamers are the ones organizing tournaments.

It has longevity for me. I still love this game to death. I'm just too busy in school right now to play it.

@real-o: I'll be back home for a little bit starting Thursday, so I'll try again with those replays.

EDIT: So I'm home now, and here are the replays:

Kikae vs. Bio

Sonic vs. ZSS
Lucario vs. ZSS
Lucario vs. ZSS

hero vs. Bio
Ike vs. ZSS
Snake vs. ZSS

OPEN for challenges.

Last edited:
i wanna join your brawl clan

Lulz.

Not the FC system as much as the massive lag you get playing. They really need to fix that.

Yep...

Heya fellow Brawlers, your sensei has returned. ;D

Kidding, 'sup everyone? No, I havn't forgotten about all our challenges, I've been handling some extreme life issues, but they're over with in time for spring break. :lol: No doubt I'm rusty as balls in Brawl, if anyone wants friendlies or officials, throw a message my way. I'd be happy to oblige any of you with a match, like the good ol' times, yeah? =)

Ssbb

Well, I'm Bored as ****! And All I can think of doing at the moment is Brawling! Send Some FC's my way if ur tough enough or just wanna have a bit of fun.

Bio vs. kikae (#0140)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqfK1oFPAKA

Match results:
Zero Suit Samus vs. Sonic @ Final Destination - Bio
Zero Suit Samus vs. Lucario @ Final Destination - kikae
Zero Suit Samus vs. Lucario @ Final Destination - Bio
Bio wins 2-1

Bio vs. hero1771 (#0141)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd8-TYxfAXI

Match results:
Zero Suit Samus vs. Ike @ Final Destination - Bio
Zero Suit Samus vs. Snake @ Final Destination - Bio
Bio wins 2-0

Great games, everyone. :thumbsup:

I guess you can't embed a Youtube video here anymore...

I are here, I fite yoo, rawr!

I need practice against people who actually predict what I'm going to do, unlike your average WiFi player, haha.

man i miss this thread, so i lost my job and when i find a new one i will be purchasing brawl again :] i have some money saved up like a hundred bucks but i'm still about two hundred off :/.

I'sorry to hear you lost your job. What was your job?
Somtimes losing your job is the best thing that can happen in your life.
It gives you the oppertunity to open other doors or go an other directions. Offcource you still need to GO and FIND them yourself. I know some poeple that waits for somting good to happen to them.

Back