Bio Boost or LAOD?

Neither, go Snap Shot :)

LAOD- gets you maybe 1 kill a game at best, not worth it.
Bio Booster- with all the high levels running around BB won't help much against high powered guns (unless you combine it with RA) and who needs BB against the lower levels?

Neither, go Snap Shot :)

LAOD- gets you maybe 1 kill a game at best, not worth it.
Bio Booster- with all the high levels running around BB won't help much against high powered guns (unless you combine it with RA) and who needs BB against the lower levels?
I get far more than 1 kill per game with it.

I was really excited about LAOD, but once I got it I was a bit disapointed. I did, however, keep it in one loadout - and I used that loadout in 'chives the other day and I got 5 or 6 kills in one game from it. So, it's hit or miss really. I'll probably continue to use it in 'chives, but no where else.

Edit: consider the level of players you are aginst, too. High level players rarely fall for last act - where as newer players are more likely to take the "I want that guys gun!" bait. :)

What Brittany says is pretty accurate. The time of day I play - usually early in the day - there are a lot more low level folks on. When I play the higher level folks I end up using other loadouts except in Archives.

I am officially in love with Last Act of Defiance! I made Level 50 a day or so ago and I love it! Not for every load out - I have specific load outs for certain levels but you get in the Archive and it totally rocks.

I wanna kill! Kill! Kill! I wanna eat burnt dead bodies! I mean KILL!

Hey Ego great Arlo Guthrie reference, great song and fantastic movie.

Back