Broken things are broken - welcome to 2008

^^ Dont think thats what she said, if you read it again.

Anyway Im for deleting your own posts

YouTube is doing the "delete your own posts" thing now too.
So people can be stupid, but then hide it!

Wow, welcome back everyone!
I have a suggestion that could possibly help bring people back...put something on the home page letting people know about the recent issues (not necessarily as in depth as what's on the site feedback forum) but especially to let newer members know that if they signed up AFTER March 2008 they need to re-create their account. I joined in June 2008 and was almost ready to give up on Wiichat till I figured it out. I did send a message to admin through the 'lost username/password' link but didn't get any reply. I'm sure that eventually people might figure it out, but why make it so hard on them? Just a suggestion...

Wow, welcome back everyone!
I have a suggestion that could possibly help bring people back...put something on the home page letting people know about the recent issues (not necessarily as in depth as what's on the site feedback forum) but especially to let newer members know that if they signed up AFTER March 2008 they need to re-create their account. I joined in June 2008 and was almost ready to give up on Wiichat till I figured it out. I did send a message to admin through the 'lost username/password' link but didn't get any reply. I'm sure that eventually people might figure it out, but why make it so hard on them? Just a suggestion...

I'll agree with this. I signed up in April 2008 and poof! all gone. I was waiting for a few days to see if things got restored but decided just to re-sign up. In fact, I didn't even see this part of the forum until today. Not sure why it was hidden to me. This thread would have been a big help 4 days ago.

Can we get slightly bigger images allowed on our signatures?

I used to have this as mine but now it's too big apparantly:
newsig2.jpg

zomg, this is liek so retro. i could hear the disco music playing when i logged on in my wiichat account.

shame about the corrupted hd though. i miss my smexy postcount :sad:

i0n, I do have a suggestion. Since all the posts are lost now from the majority of last year and the beginning of this year, why not just delete every topic or something along the lines of, say, starting over?

I mean, it's just a big gap between March 2008 and now.

No!!! lol i joined till April so...its as if i never existed =[

Back