Calling all veteran Wiichaters!

Lol yeah I see where this thread is going TBH, it's becoming fail. Won't be posting here anymore since nothing related to me is going on in this thread.

ok sure ill come on...whats your code as I haven't added you yet LOL XD oh and my rosters full so hang on a second I delete somebody.

It depends on what you think is a veteran. I think you're a veteran, because you make relatively good posts and have been here for a long time.

And veterans don't have to post non-stop. No matter your point of view on what is a veteran, that will always be wrong.
Eh...i cant argue with that....thats true...I was wrong about that. But other than THAT, i still stand by what said! Therefore, im out of the WRONG.

I didn't say "anyone who has a high post count, even if they make bad posts". I said anyone who makes proper posts, people respected by the regulars and other veterans. So, read my posts before you actually quote them. Thanks.
Why so paronoid..? Nobody saidm you were wrong about what you said....I read it, and i agree with you. But like i said....^up there^ i still go with what i said..

And also, those that are bolded...ive already stated that on page..i forgot. But yea, you get my point.

I am Ryo Saburo.

Hai Halo500, I remember you posting alot in the 'countdown from a million' thread.

Nope, havn't seen Carlisle in awhile, hopefully he'll show up though. His name should be Apollo again from the Wiichat apocolypse, though.

I'm here, my other account was inaccessible since the emails weren't working back then. I kinda grew into my older account.

Ya rly, I had no idea what my email account and password was back in march 2008 xD

You still brawling these days?

Ofcourse I still do. :lol: I'd never give up Brawl so soon, I'll be brawling the days away up until I can no longer get my hands on a Wii.

Eh...i cant argue with that....thats true...I was wrong about that. But other than THAT, i still stand by what said! Therefore, im out of the WRONG.

Why so paronoid..? Nobody saidm you were wrong about what you said....I read it, and i agree with you. But like i said....^up there^ i still go with what i said..

And also, those that are bolded...ive already stated that on page..i forgot. But yea, you get my point.

Haha, here we are talking about such stupid things. :smilewinkgrin:

Back