Characters you suck with

ugh DG my ike isnt the best u know:lol: yes...i said it...i actually got beaten before by another ike mainer with alittle more experience than me but hey it was fun:) so yea my ike ISNT all that now is it:lol:

@superbad81: its just because dude:wtf:...thats all im gonna say...and stop double posting

Last edited:
Sking, your Ike isn't that good. =P Great, but not exactly excellent. ... Hmm, I'd like to see you and GC go Ike to Ike via replays. You two seem pretty equal in skill with Ike. I havn't seen GC play competitively with Ike in awhile, though... He might be up to it, who knows.

Oh, remember when I said I phailed with Fox? I meant it. In a Fox ditto with an absolute n00b I could 3 stock with atleast 5 characters, my Fox was knocked down to 1 stock... Ugh. Atleast I know I'm better than a Basic Brawl n00b, though. :lol:

I havn't mentioned this in awhile, but I'm pretty bad with Weegee. Havn't played good with him in any of the Smash Bros. games, same with Mario. They don't feel right to me...

Sking, your Ike isn't that good. =P Great, but not exactly excellent. ... Hmm, I'd like to see you and GC go Ike to Ike via replays. You two seem pretty equal in skill with Ike. I havn't seen GC play competitively with Ike in awhile, though... He might be up to it, who knows.

Oh, remember when I said I phailed with Fox? I meant it. In a Fox ditto with an absolute n00b I could 3 stock with atleast 5 characters, my Fox was knocked down to 1 stock... Ugh. Atleast I know I'm better than a Basic Brawl n00b, though. :lol:

I havn't mentioned this in awhile, but I'm pretty bad with Weegee. Havn't played good with him in any of the Smash Bros. games, same with Mario. They don't feel right to me...

me and GC did a ike ditto a while back and we seemed pretty evenly matched with each other:) i won some and he won some. im hoping to challenge him again pretty soon :devil:

me i suck with jigglypuff
pikafan-albums-lol-face-awsome-face-picture2073-do-faggot-trollcat.jpg

I suck with Sonic. I gave him a shot but his playstyle just doesn't fit easily with me.

smash king probably sucks

oh i suck?:wtf: hmph whatever jeremy:lol: BUT i know i can kick ur ass though noob...

oh dear, didnt you say you were going to ignore spam bud? Please stay on topic, discuss who kicks ass somewhere else, yeah?

I tried using wolf since back in the day he was my best. I vsed my friend brain and he destroyed me. I kept on killing myself, by trying to recover and hit that part of final destination where lucario sticks. Thus, hes a good brawler, probably better than sking.:p. Maybe.

Back