i play BO mostly

cod waw-0904-4216-9256
cod mwr-1859-3474-5596
cod BO-4069-2549-4181

just incase any1 wants 2 know, u can hav an unlimated amount of friends for black ops, iv got over 60 so far. i lik 2 make sure i have friends 2 play with nomatter when i get on. iv also found bout 5 glitches & bout 50 spots
my favorite matches is the wager matches

Alot of ppl including myself were disappointed with BO. Each BO an MWR have things about them that make them good or suck. My personal opinion is that MWR is better.

I need friends for MWR btw so heres my FC if you add me send me a Private Message so I know.

anybody no any glitches 4 BO

iv found a lot of spots & a couple glitches. i really want 2 get under a level. i found a way 2 get under firerange but only if u die b4 u go under. id also lik 2 get out of a level. all the glitches i know r all inside the levels. o,ya. if anybody wants 2 b BO friends, let me know. i play everday, diff times everytime. im prety good.

i played a match between 5 enemys, ONLY ME :p, & it was a reall match. 1 person left at the beggining & no else joined the entire match, there was some1 else that wouldnt move, i think he wasnt even there but he left the game on, soo he was just standing there, dieing over & over, & the other person only got 3 kills the entire match. & WE WON, LOL. i kicked some a$$. i got over 40 kills :p
i should b on 2nd prestege 2night

fc

mi friend code es 3479-9311-3286 soy prestigio 10 nivel 55 agregame y ya me dices cuando me agregas para que te agregue

hey im new and im about to add you and also added your cod5 code mine is 3138.3061.3645

sweet thanx AND TO ALL ILL ADD ANYONE JUST ADD MEH TOO AND SEND CODE

Back