Getting a 30 Streak in GE

Agreed. All of my 30 streaks except for one have come from me being the most aggressive in the match. However, the "luck" part includes not running into a "random proxy," as well as not getting hit by a random grenade or explosion. Avoiding the random flack in the game is just as important as skill if you want a 30 streak.

Particularly in conflict style matches as opposed to team formats. In team formats, you only have up to 4 other people to worry about and have teammates to help coordinate spawn locks. In conflict, you have 7 other folks to worry about, and there is a higher probabilty of someone spawn-killing you from behind / increased flack. Just saying - the math speaks for itself. Is it easier to keep 4 other people down, or 7? Almost all of my 30 streaks have come in conflict matches, and I believe that if I had played more "team" style matches in the past and "farmed" more, I'd have a whole lot more.

Conflict is a lot harder to get 30's in, but not because of the players in it, but because of the player getting that 30 and the limit of that mode. For example, if you're use to conflict the chances are you'll do better. And your mind set is 'kill everyone and protect yourself' whist in Team Conflict you have to share everything. That can creat problems in itself because a team mate might take all the kills, might be usless (thus getting you killed), break up spawn locks or might use tactics which get you killed (I.e. if they start tubing the other team are soon to follow). So both modes have their pro's on con's, but conflict is limited to a score of 30, that's why I think it's harder to get 30's in.

Best chance to get a 30 streak would probably be Heroes.

For me it's Goldeneye mode.
That is the mode i always enjoyed most, with TC my second.
I probably do better in Goldeneye mode merely because i enjoy it most of all.

Does a glitch like that end your streak?
I know you see a red screen, but is it actually counted as a death?

It didn't count as a death for you?! That glitch has gotten me quite a few times, and has killed me every time! Lucky...

Perhaps it depends on where it happens. It usually happens to me as a result of a hacker being an a-hole.

I had it a few times in Nightclub.
No hacker though. just a glitch when running.

Is it me or are more people playing during the holidays than normal?
I don't think it really are christmas noobs cause most are +lvl20/30.
Just players who have not enough time to play the game during other time.
In any case, i figure that is the reason why thise past week i had several 30 streaks.
My new highest finally above 33. Highest streak now 35.

Good job. We will now refer to you as DEADCrow.

Last edited:
As far as 30 streaks go, I have 41 of them. It takes quite a bit of mental knowledge and luck to get them.

Back