Getting a 30 Streak in GE

He Lies. His first one was just over a month ago. And after that he started playing other Wii games (I.E there is no possible time to get more streaks). That, and no one keeps track. I lost count ages ago. I doubt someone will keep track of '41' streaks.

He Lies. His first one was just over a month ago. And after that he started playing other Wii games (I.E there is no possible time to get more streaks). That, and no one keeps track. I lost count ages ago. I doubt someone will keep track of '41' streaks.

I have two direct impact accolades on Goldie, thanks to my hosting for a lot of people :(
I have 23 thirty streaks, I have had a 29 streak on memorial and facility but somehow can't crack nightclub and sewers.... grrrr
My streaks are as follows with my best being a 40 on outpost.... had sooooo many 29's too :(

Archives1
Docks1
Facility0
Industrial7
Jungle3
Memorial0
Nightclub0
Outpost8
Sewer0
Station3
TOTAL23

~~ :)

I had a 30 streak on Yoshi the other day...5 dommed him 6 games in a row... :eek1: lol

? My first one was in July. And yes, I keep track. I get around 2 a week and I write it down whenever I get one. I'll take a picture of it and send it to you on Skype if you need proof.

? My first one was in July. And yes, I keep track. I get around 2 a week and I write it down whenever I get one. I'll take a picture of it and send it to you on Skype if you need proof.

Take a picture...of a paper you wrote yourself...hmmm... Doesn't sound like concrete proof to me... :frown2:

However - I will stick up for Insid here... 56-Hyper is one of the better players in the game today, so I don't doubt his word...although he's never (nor has anyone else) ever 30-streaked in a match that I've ever been a part of... I simply would never let that happen out of shear embarrassment. No way. I'd make it my mission to prevent it.

Take a picture...of a paper you wrote yourself...hmmm... Doesn't sound like concrete proof to me... :frown2:

However - I will stick up for Insid here... 56-Hyper is one of the better players in the game today, so I don't doubt his word...although he's never (nor has anyone else) ever 30-streaked in a match that I've ever been a part of... I simply would never let that happen out of shear embarrassment. No way. I'd make it my mission to prevent it.

Yeah, Hyper has good stats... but I know for a fact he didn't get a 30 streak for ages... then to get 40 more within 1-2 months is unrealistic, especially when said player is less active (PH has been playing less GE and more other games recently).

I believe he's had 30 streaks, 41 doesn't sound very realistic imo

Yeah, he's had a lot. Def more than me, but not 41 lol.

That list is wrong now koopa. Add a 39 streak on outpost. Total now 24 :D

Awesome Goldie :)

Last edited:
Come onnnn... Was 26-0, closest I've ever come to 30 streak, and host quits.

That's not that bad. Once, I got the double doo-doo: I had back-2-back games of 29-0 with host quitting both times! Damn Saturday morning brats!!! *sigh*

Now, if we are counting how many 29 streaks...URGH...too many...:frown2:

I used to have a 25 'duck' that bugged me... For about 3 months that was my highest streek saved (thanks to you PH :p) and I got 25-0 in TC about six times, I also got 25-0 again in GE and Heroes before I finally broke it :(

Back