Goldeneye Wii: "AoW" Art_of_War Clan official thread

@egozilla

As go egozilla I really don't even want to argue with him anymore it pointless going back and fourth on a stupid subject. So if egozilla is reading this, I am personally sorry if I offended you in anyway. I just want to be a member of www.wiichat.com. I didn't come for trouble! So if you would except my apology great but if you don't i understand. I'm just trying to end this...
Kid you had me on-board as soon as you did this...Last edited by Deku; Today at 05:32 PM. Reason: was @egozilla but was stupid...

That was freakin' hilarious!

Kid you had me on-board as soon as you did this...Last edited by Deku; Today at 05:32 PM. Reason: was @egozilla but was stupid...

That was freakin' hilarious!

haha yeah...i typed it all up just for you but then i was like, wow i have no life so i was just like, F*** it :p. Anyway are we cool with the whole grammar thing now >.>?

Deku - To put it simply - you have over thought the whole clan thing. The ranking is unnecessary and your rules are way too overblown.

Think about this - a guy worked his butt off to get access to all the weapons and you tell him that he can't use them in your clan. So you insult him by telling him what he has earned he can't use.

Then you add insult to injuty by telling him that if he does use them (by lumping Masterton and Proxies with Grenade Launchers) that he is an unskilled hack if he uses them.

Now, I will agree it takes little skill to grenade launch. But it takes quite a bit of skill to be good with the Masterton (I'm still working at it) and almost as much skill to know where to place proxies so they are most effective.

Now, I'll let you in on a little secret - I never had it in for you to start with. I just saw an opportunity to stir the pot and some fun to be had. My moniker is Egozilla - you think I take any of this crap seriously?

Oh - I will still hound you about the grammar and spelling. You're only 15 so you need the help. And always remember to respect your elders. Now, help me across the street would you?

haha alright egozilla, I got chu now. Black people for some reason are known for their "Bad Grammar". I appreciate you helping me out with the spelling but when I‘m talking to peeps online I just never really had the mind to bother. Some what if you couldn't control the recoil on the masterton it definitly woyldn't be a stroll in the park. but when O picked this up, around the 3rd time, I got a 15 elimination streak :p. All I want is to make this clan organised. that is why we have ranks. as for the rules of ranks, I think are resonable to a point where a clan member is not getting to out of hand.As for the weapons rule, it has been deleted! proxies and masterton i figured arn't as bad but the grenadier is just funny to me. I got a way to beat people with masty now anyway.

name:mkfan#20
level:36
fc:296872545546
specialty:run and gun, sniper, and sniper

Alright man, your in!

you are now known as 1LT Mkfan#20

Please read the rules soon, they will be changed, actually ALOT of it will be changed. I was a bit strict on the rules and stuff. Also make sure you spread the word to your friends and stuff! :cornut:

mind if i join i just decided i need more time on this game
Name:godninja
Lvl:31
FC:453234570250
Specialty: Assault, Sniper

Back