Goldeneye Wii: "AoW" Art_of_War Clan official thread

Just to tell you guys, I will only be on the online (goldeneye and computer) on weekends and possibly some weekdays (rarely though) due to school as I will have my education to worry about. You should still try to represent the "AoW" clan as long as you are online. Good luck guys! and spread the word about the clan so we can get more recruits :thumbsup:.

Deku - If I joined I wouldn't be able to call myself a "Rogue General". But I'm gonna add you to my friends list. See ya on the battle field!

We should have a time where we all play at the same time. Any suggestions? and anyone who doesn't have my fc yet pm me.

Yes i mostly be on at random so just pm me if you wanna play some btw if i leave at a random time, my wii either freezes up or my parents want me i cant stay afk.

i will try and bring others with me, most are 30+ so they meet the requirements

Last edited:
i will try and bring others with me, most are 30+ so they meet the requirements
Where ever Pain goes I follow up as well.I'm a level 42 with a KD/R of 1.35,Accuraccy is 16.42,Wins is 1.42 so yeah feel free to let me join or not.Either way there's more clans for me to join if you choose not to accept me.

Thats pretty good accuracy in my opinion Johnny. Mine is about 12. something

And personally I see no reason why you cant join

Last edited by a moderator:
Back