If you could change Goldeneye....

Karl Marx

WiiChat Member
Apr 7, 2011
...what would you do.

a) No silencers in online play, its bad enough being sniped but the silent death is just annoying.

b) I accept the role of snipers and the game is generally well designed to make them vulnerable, but the XP points system rewards them and forces you to join in. Lower the kills needed to complete each sniper gun so everyone can get it out the way.

c) On that note when you are a sniper the pistols are so rubbish you might as well hang about picking people off.

d) No Proximity Mines and Grenader weapons, there just annoying and boring. Remove them and then you remove the temptation to use them, less is more.

meh thats all apart of the game, gets annoying but gotta live wid it. only thing id change, well add, is multiplayer online, or the ability to host your own matches. that way you can invite who you want. though i do like how it gets you to the first open game wen you clik ona game mode.

i'd add some unlockerble N64 goldeneye maps [i understand the licence issues]. would love to play 'stack' or 'facility' online.
would also do something about host quit and xp advancing.
i'm lvl 29 but would probably be about 32 in reality'

I'd make it a bit easier to level up, it is just really annoying trying to level up in this game because of how much experience it takes

i'd switch the points for hero kills, 5 for killing him and 10 for a hero on hero kill.

I would change it so It don't give you the option to not Spawn...you get say 15sec to get to a spot and you spawn no matter what. Also would like some maps from original like complex. And the most important issue I'd change would be some patch that blocked all hackers from ruining the game.

1) Fix the hero spawning problem

2) Host migration so everyone doesn't lose points

3) Disable quit when there is a minute left in game

4) Ability for host to kick people, like hackers, non-spawners, noob tubers, etc.

5) Fix hi cap glitch

6) More weapons, gadgets, and attachments, so the 40s aren't such a drag. There should be no empty level ups

7) More maps

8) Less xp to level up

9) Level match up for matches

10) Fix freeze issues

There's more I just can't think of anything else atm

add voice chat... the wii headset that black opps uses would be awesome, the conduit 2 will use it
I'm glad this game doesn't have voice chat. The last thing I want to hear is 12 year olds screaming obscenities at me. Find some people who go to a chat room and chat there, it's much better than voice chat.

add voice chat... the wii headset that black opps uses would be awesome, the conduit 2 will use it
I'm glad this game doesn't have voice chat. The last thing I want to hear is 12 year olds screaming obscenities at me. Find some people who go to a chat room and chat there, it's much better than voice chat.

agree it's just little kids screaming you beeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp i told just beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ownd yo ass you beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep hacker

they should have it so when ur the hero you have ifinite ammo and you dont have to reload. They should also have ifinite proximity mines, remote mine ,ourmov should have a better gun like the strata .and zuko should have ifininte grenades.

Pistols only!!!!

Well they need to devise a better system for spawning so that players arent killed within 2 seconds of spawning....but what really needs to be added....is a way to make a pistols only match......i used to love that about the old goldeneye...you could restrict the match to where there was only one gun that everybody had to use

I would love to play a round of goldengun with all pistols....that would rock

If you agree with me on this please add me and lets play together

fc
5118-9475-0639
pm me your fc if you add

Well they need to devise a better system for spawning so that players arent killed within 2 seconds of spawning....

I once played a game where I spawned right in front of an enemy player. Curiously, neither of us instinctively fired, and he backed away (still facing me, just in case) and so did I. It's nice to occasionally play against someone who honours an unwritten code of conduct.

Back