Internet Channel reminder

Rob Rymond

WiiChat Member
Jun 17, 2007
Solihull, U.K
[xFLOAT=left]http://www.wiichat.com/robry/wiiconsole.jpg[/xFLOAT]Nintendo is sending reminders to those of us with a Wii to tell us that the Opera Internet channel will soon cost.

From the June 30th as announced a few months back, the Internet Channel will cost 500 Wii Points. So those of you putting off those downloads, do it now! Then again who possibly doesn't yet have it unless you don't own the console eh?

Tell us your thoughts on the internet browser below!

Doesn't plan enough vid types and stuff...

(wow thats a really insightful comment)

wats the point, you have the interent anyway, you dont need it on your tv. i like it but why would you bother paying for it?

It is amazing how cool it is to have a browser on the Wii (even if it is Opera). But it is a big pain typing stuff in, especially if it doesn't appear in the quick-type menu thing.

Then again who possibly doesn't yet have it unless you don't own the console eh?
Not everybody has, or needs, a router. I have one thankfully, but there are quite a few people on my school who don't.

i think the internet channel would be good if you have a big LCD TV connected with dolby DTS surround sound just so you can watch youtube videos to the EXTREME. but it's abit too far having to pay for it.

i think we should be seeing the free internet channel as a present from nintendo for those who bought the wii faithfully from the start. those who have to pay shall suffer the 500 point armageddon that nintendo has induced on them for not having faith on the console.

hahhahah what a joke

The only thing i got to complain about is how it does'ent play some video and music types..

It's ok, but I would rather use my computer for going on the internet.

hey id you dont want it for a while download it now then imediataly undownload it so its free in the future like with vc's if you get em the delete em you can get em again with out having to pay again

the internet channel is cheap and gets slow fast but i hear its virus proof and.....im using it right now.its mostly usless though there isnt to much you can do or watch if you use it as a computer ,prepare for ALOT of deleting and redownloading

Back