....Need to earn $200......

Coming from a guy who has been broke all his life. I know how to hustle.

okay, first of all. Why in the hell did you preorder Brawl if you don't have a Wii?? Second doesn't your dad live with you?? If he does just play with his toys!! Play Brawl on his Wii.

If for some reason you really need your own Wii to play Brawl here is some advice:

1.) Sell some valuable stuff you own(and no longer use) for cheap. Give em an offer they can't refuse. For example if you have an 2GB old iPod full of rock songs, sell it to your skater neighbor for $50. Tell em "Hey I got an iPod with over 100 songs from System of a Down, Disturbed and Avenge Sevenfold." Make sure the person you sell it to sees the value in it.

2.) Sell your old games that you are willing to give up to a GAME STORE NOT a pawn shop. A pawn shop will give you a tiny set value for a game, but a game store will see the value of a rare game. For example Gamestop will give you $16 for the Legend of Zelda Master Quest, while a pawn shop will probably get you $2.

3.) Don't just shovel snow, provide a service. Ask your neighbor if their backyard also needs cleaning and charge extra $$. Sometimes you could jump from $50 to $150 in one house.

4.) Borrow money for callateral. It gives people a good feeling that you're going to pay them back. Also, borrow a little bit of money from a lot of people: 10*6= $60. Or if you live in a wealthy community: 20*6=$120

Last but not least, you should have really planned ahead. You Live, You Learn.

Also, stealing is bad. It will come back to you.
And selling drugs is easy, but has high risks. You can't play a Wii in jail. The only thing you'll get in jail is Brawl. Seriously.

yea dude, you could just sell a kidney or part of your liver. That should get you anywhere from $5,000 to $25,000. You could even sell your hair if it's long enough.

Celeste said:
Got any Adderall or Oxycontin in your medicine cabinet?
Go to your local high school and sell it.
You'll have enough money for a Wii, a PS3 and an Xbox360 :lol:

Lol... brilliant. :yesnod:

All great suggestions,thank you..........I may try shoveling snow for people,for $20,so I only have to do 10 houses!!!! If not,I can sell some things or stuff like that...I have thought over all of (or most of) your suggestions.....

Step 1: Shovel Snow for neighbors and relatives.....

Step 2: Sell some stuff

Step 3: I dont know yet...

I will try to start shoveling snow tommarow...

Last edited:
laderer5 said:
Sell some body parts.
you only need one kidney to live.

edit: at the "sell adderol and oxycotin" comment, i actually did that my junior year. i was ballin! lol but i dont recomend you do that. ive seen kids expelled for it and at 13 i dont think your mom will like that very much lol.

SensesFail said:
you only need one kidney to live.

edit: at the "sell adderol and oxycotin" comment, i actually did that my junior year. i was ballin! lol but i dont recomend you do that. ive seen kids expelled for it and at 13 i dont think your mom will like that very much lol.

Agreed.

1. Build time machine
2. Go back in time about 4 months
3. Make $200+ in 4 months instead of waiting until the last minute
4. Enjoy Wii

Foolproof

[STRIKE]All of[/STRIKE] Most of your suggestions are good...The Shoveling Snow thing is out cause I just found out I suck at it...

yay! it's wednesday... how much do you have now? :)

you have more than whole 3 days to get the rest :yesnod: not bad!

Nick Atack said:
[STRIKE]All of[/STRIKE] Most of your suggestions are good...The Shoveling Snow thing is out cause I just found out I suck at it...
Is it really that difficult to shovel snow?

It seems your options are truly limited..
1. Can't get good grades
2. Can't do manual labor
3. Don't have anything to sell
4. Lack of foresight (waiting until the last week)

This is a tough world you live in.. but at least you have 3 more opportunities to win the daily lottery.. oh wait..

5. Not of legal age

Last edited:
After reading all these options of how to make $200 in under a week, I'm truly amazed at some of the things people said. I'd never think of these options, and some of them are brilliant. But heres my advice.

1.) Suck it up and start shoveling your A** off
2.) Beg your Mum and let her lend you money
3.) Make your Mum buy you a bunch of scratch cards, and pray for a miracle.

naisatoh said:
Is it really that difficult to shovel snow?

It seems your options are truly limited..
1. Can't get good grades
2. Can't do manual labor
3. Don't have anything to sell
4. Lack of foresight (waiting until the last week)

This is a tough world you live in.. but at least you have 3 more opportunities to win the daily lottery.. oh wait..

5. Not of legal age
WRONG
I DO have things to sell.....In fact,I may just a lot most of the $200 from selling things...

Back