Nintendo DS Vs. Sony PSP:

I never had a DS but compared to the psp it has to be good. I got my psp for Christmas and i was so excited. I got spiderman 2 and nba street showdown. I was pretty much mesmorized by the graphics for about 2-3 weeks. Then after that I got bored of it and only played it 2-3 times since then. When I was playing spiderman 2 characters on the screen kept on freezing. I also hate it how the screen gets so dirty easily and the little cloth that comes with the system doesn't really work. I'm gonna sell my psp and get a used ds lite with some games cuz im really disappointed in sony. I hope microsoft learns from sony and doesn't challenge nintendo in the portable gaming market.

well theres allways locoroko (hasent sold well)
but the psp is better for emu

The PSP is also a hacking system. I won't go into those details, but you could research it if you want. Not that a person in their right mind would want to, but you could play Nintendo games on the PSP via emulators. I would be quick to anger if I saw a person playing Super Mario 64 on their PSP. >_>

I like the wii and i will be buying it but i have to disagree i love the psp and i think the ds is possible the worst portable syestem out there have u seen the graphics in the ds u saying there good have u been on the laughing gas.

Back