Should I sell my DS for a PSP?

Happy said:
Lol Didn't notice this thread was still carrying on. Btw I bought a DS lite but it broke so I sent it back and they are sending me a replacement :D Btw IMO means In my opinion and IMHO means In my honest opinion.

Btw just had a name change lol.
glad you are Happy with your DS lite. LOL~

Nintendofan1990 said:
detail.gsp

or:
detail.gsp
NEW SUPER MARIO BROS.! :yesnod:

New Super Mario Bros. is one of the best, if not the best, DS game.

Selling a DS for a PSP is crazy.

Just wait for some good games

Gosh you guys have NO patience. You can't wait 1 month for a game so you sell your Wii for a 360, and then you'll be sorry for selling it when great games come out.

Hybrid said:
HA you say one game on the ds is crappy, it's true it is, but every single game on the psp sucks!
True, wait til summer, Worms: Open Warfare 2 is comin out. :D
In June...
Brothers in Arms DS. (Finally an army game!)
Uh Oh, Im double posting. :yikes:

PSP has good support for videos. Get PSP if you want to watch movies on the go.

As to me, I don't have one. As long as Sony refuse to release UMD-RW, I will not be getting an PSP, because UMD will be dead in a few years. Memory Sticks are also too expensive for videos.

Last edited:
dchao said:
PSP has good support for videos. Get PSP if you want to watch movies on the go.

As to me, I don't have one. As long as Sony refuse to release UMD-RW, I will not be getting an PSP, because UMD will be dead in a few years. Memory Sticks are also too expensive for videos.
WOOOOOOORRRMMMSS!! Best multiplayer game ever!!! I can't wait.

oops, I quoted the wrong post.

Yep, Pokemon D/P is the best game so far on DS. Get the other version that your friends do not have and start trading, and make poffins together. I am on my last bettle with the Elite-4, and once you finish the game, there are still tones of things to do still.

Also, get the Pokemon Ranger so you can get the Manaphy Egg, and transfer it to D/P, it's so cool.

Last edited:
Can't wait to get it here in Australia, June 1st is when it comes out, crap yes, but I'm excited none the less. And if you say why didn't you just import it? It's because my parents don't know that I have a DS, 2 years running strong...lol. Don't tell.

Back