Official Car Thread

At least you like the STI.
You would choose it over the Nissan. That confuses me. In the US its called the Infiniti G35 Coupe.

Can you find me the weight of the Clio?

Edit: Dude 0-60 in 5.6 sec thats not good at all. It only has two fricking seats and its still that slow. You should rethink your choice in car blech.

Last edited:
Shiftfallout: I had a major brainfart. I can't believe I forgot to list one specific car because I convinced someone else to buy it. Are you honestly not biased against any brand?

ciper said:
Shiftfallout: I had a major brainfart. I can't believe I forgot to list one specific car because I convinced someone else to buy it. Are you honestly not biased against any brand?

Absolutely not biased by the brands. I look at the end product and its pros and cons. Im pretty noob when it comes to auto stuff, I have no knowledge in the subject matter to be biased lol. I only know that I want a good looking nice convertible that wont cost an arm and a leg.

I remember becoming interested in mitsubishis because their old eclispes and 3000gts had cockpit style interiors lol, but they stopped that now.

PONTIAC SOLSTICE GXP
The performance to dollar ratio is quite amazing. I prefer it over the SRT4! Look at the specifications before saying no solely on the style. RWD direct injection turbo with LSD stock!! Wait until you see the price :)

2007-Pontiac-Solstic-GXP-RA-Top-1920x1440.jpg

http://www.pontiac.com/gxp/index.jsp
*crossing my fingers hoping he likes the styling

Last edited:
haha yeah I have looked into this one already. The only beef I have with it is that it was one of the worst convertibles when being passed through a crash test. The style isnt bad, it actually has some personality with its design.

Its also more expensive than the already pricey S2000.

ciper said:
What? The Solstice is almost 8k less than the S2000....

I would end up getting a used one. All used Solstices I see are ranging from 22k-35k, where as I am finding plenty of S2000 for 14k-25k. Its also partially due to the year difference, but in this case the 2-3 year difference on some of them really doesnt change the car much.

Thats a little unfair. You are comparing an older car with 50k miles to a brand new car (or used for one year) with low mileage? I think you should spend a weekend at three dealers. Sit in a Miata, S2000 and a Solstice.

The interiors are pretty different.

Back