Official Car Thread

ciper said:
Taurus SHO with the Yamaha engine? Hows your camshaft sprocket doing ;)

That's Gen III SHOs ('96-'99) with the V8 with the cam issue.

The red car is a '90 Yamaha V6 MTX.

ciper said:
PONTIAC SOLSTICE GXP
The performance to dollar ratio is quite amazing. I prefer it over the SRT4! Look at the specifications before saying no solely on the style. RWD direct injection turbo with LSD stock!! Wait until you see the price :)

2007-Pontiac-Solstic-GXP-RA-Top-1920x1440.jpg

http://www.pontiac.com/gxp/index.jsp
*crossing my fingers hoping he likes the styling

Now that is one fine rde
I used to be obsessed with the ol aston martin dbs

My boyfriend had a '99 SHO when I met him. It was nice and welded, of course, but the V8 wasn't worth it being an automatic. The V6 is very nice though. :)

My plan is, once my tranny and/or motor blows up in the '01, it's getting the motor and tranny from a '96-'99 SHO. It's been done and it's very nice too. I'm not a big fan of the styling on the Gen III. I prefer the exterior and interior of my '01 much better.

Dang..that'd be sweet. My dad rented one for my parents 25th...returned it before I could have a go.. :(

they're really cheap though. like...$200 for a weekend with a coupon (yes, I use coupons...coupons FTW!)

I've heard about the Ford Shelby that are able to be rented by Hertz.

Pictures:

shelby_hertz11.jpg

shelby-gt-h-mustang.jpg

The person in question was originally going to take a Skip Barber class but it was decided he needed more practice before spending that kind of money. Thats where the mustang came into play

the only thing i know about cars is that the old school chargers are SEXY! and when im outa school and have money to spend i plan on gettin one and painting it hot pink with black racing stripes :)

The old/new Super Bee's look great (boy things change):

OLD:
1971%20dodge%20charger%20super%20bee-779338.jpg

NEW:
Super-Bee-profile-resized.JPG

Back