Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

Thought I'd go with something simpler.

goalie-1.png

Figured I'd try an iPod styled signature. I may need to use a better render/image in the future.

Lol, I honestly have no idea. I just liked his outfit.

4tnk9e.png

6ozr7s.jpg

I like it, i wanted to make an argil sig too.
I was just wondering, since you have this scrap book style, do you ever use the same render?
Sorry bb I'm unsure what you mean, explain? And thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that link.

Latest, using several stocks from the above site..

kesler.png

I may add text to it later on..

nice stuff. blue seems like it doesn't fit for some reason. and don't add text.

Tobi.png

made this on wednesday but never posted it. opinions?

Thanks for the balloons Celeste! Hopefully Nature will be the topic for the SOTW, so i can use them!

@Syntax: looks good, Great for a sports sig, liking the buildings as an effect. Kinda simple but good for what it is, nice job!

@Shadow: i don't know who Tobi is so maybe it affects my judgement. Its not too appealing IMO but its good to see you are experimenting with the render more.

Tobi is part of the Akatsuki in Naruto. one character said the phrase 'Tobi is a good boy' and suddenly every fan made something with tobi doing something stupid while saying that. he was recently revealed to be an evil-mastermind, not some goofy idiot. i tried to get the 'dark' side of Tobi in that piece.

nice stuff. blue seems like it doesn't fit for some reason. and don't add text.

Tobi.png

made this on wednesday but never posted it. opinions?

Decent piece, i see you were goin for the 'rain' effect for this one. First thing i notice that bothers me is the text. [STRIKE]Try[/STRIKE] Dont ever use effects on your type. Also check out some tutorials, like many of us have told u already, if u dont understand them, we will help you.

Wanted to try something different for this weeks SOTW.

Nature.png

The hand was frustrating to work with as some parts of it seemed a bit choppy. And yes, the text could use some work.

I like it, it's a good looking piece, I would just go with smoothing on the guy holding the card, and IMO the text needs a slight rotation to be parallel with the edges of the card and you'll be sitting pretty. Oh and the text looks superficial, maybe add some effects/filters to make it look like it is actually on the card. Just a thought.

I like it, it's a good looking piece, I would just go with smoothing on the guy holding the card, and IMO the text needs a slight rotation to be parallel with the edges of the card and you'll be sitting pretty. Oh and the text looks superficial, maybe add some effects/filters to make it look like it is actually on the card. Just a thought.

I'll give that a shot. I'll also try downloading some new text off of dafont.com. Could use more choices.. Thanks for the feedback on the signature.

Back