Okay, I'm Sick Of It.

what picture are you talking about??? :wtf:

cammy you sure????? its alot of effort involved.....

I think for friend codes we should have a rule that you're only allowed to post you're friend code in the official thread, and that's IT.

Like no asking other people to swap codes on there, just post your'e code and that's it..

i was thinking i would do that make a statement but someone would have to MONITOR it like crazy.

alot of effort. it took ALOT for the request a sig thread to look so neat between what i started and tyler is cleaning up and finishing.

well, lets see if cammy delivers and if the FCs are organized, ill have to disect the entire thread and eliminate every single post from that moment on with an announcement for FC codes ONLY no further conversation will be allowed- please send PM to member to confirm acknowledgement

First of all, I think the FC list is a decent idea. However, a problem is that alot of the older members are inactive and/or left the forum for good, which means that their FC is not really useful if they aren't around to add the other person.

So what I'd suggest is compile all the WiiChat codes from a certain time onwards; say, from up to 2 months posted up, PLUS exceptions (like veterans). Problem with this is updating though...

But if Wii Cammy or some other member is up for it AND [I guess] for completeness sake, everyone's FC could be compiled as suggested before.

Ok
people im going to start gathering the ds firend codes up now
If anybody wants to help jus tpm me
We are all trying to pull together for this site remember

So every code wihtin the last two months is fair??
and people as around for others friend codes

Syntax said:
In my opinion people on this site have to stop thinking too highly of themselves. While browsing through various threads I have noticed that some members look down on those who have recently joined or have a low post count, which is not needed here at wiichat. If you want to improve this site then I suggest on removing this tension between the older and newer members. We're all equal whether you like it or not.

Syntax - well said and it must certainly contribute to the 'thousand posts - one word answer' syndrome! There are posters on this and every other forum who just post to get the count up who you could still consider n00b as they haven't contributed to the discussion - but a change in attitude may change that....maybe ;)

A suggestion to Loose_Cannon regarding the friend codes - is there some way to format a blank post to only allow FC's to be posted, similar to the Wii Online Code / Username on the left of all posts...maybe expanding on:

surfinrach90 said:
Like no asking other people to swap codes on there, just post your'e code and that's it..

Sorry I can't flesh out the suggestion but it's been 6 years since I wrote any code in anger!

Bah, noobs can be annoying, but be understanding. Alot of people who join here are young and have never used a forum before - probably the thought of searching if their threads already been made is the last thing on their minds, just finding out what they need to know. Aslong as you answer their questions, then tell them what to do in the future, they'll learn. Instead of just spamming yourself going 'ZOMG ANOTHER NOOB' 'cause that's all it is, another post onto your post count.

Back