Second Chance: Offical Rp

The bottle of holy water shattered on Skulls mask. Skull was standing still expecting something but all that happened was the water started to drip off to the ground. "Thats your big attack? Some water? HA! I was expecting more. You really are pathetic Luc...is?" Skull stopped talking and reached up with is left hand to touch his mask. He immediately pulled it back and gasped with pain. The water was scorching the mask like acid. A couple drops dripped onto his forhead. Skull screamed from the burning pain. He dropped to his knees and took off his mask, keeping his face down and out of sight. The mask melted away in a few moments. Suddenly the gun he was holding turned back into a bullet. He dropped it and had both hands on his face. "YOU BASTARD! I'LL F***ING KILL YOU!" Skull, keeping one hand over his face, reached into his pocket and pulled out a small statue. It was a stone carving of some warrior with a mask over the face. It looked like it belonged to a native american from the early centuries. "This is the strongest medium I've aquired over my years. Come forth, Terra Tyrant!" The ground began to crack and shake. A large circular crack formed around Skull. Suddenly the ground Skull was on rose up. A stone giant began to climb out of the ground. It had a skull for a face, no shirt, a small tribal skirt of stone, and a large club with spikes on the end. The whole thing was made of black stone and stood at fifty feet tall. Skull stood on its head one hand covering his face, the other clutching the small statue in his fist. "Terra Tyrant! Destroy Filius Lux Lucis and any that get in the way!" The massive giant raised its great club and brought it down with extreme force.

-Meanwhile

Iki had just returned from a small food stand chewing on an apple when he saw the giant rise. What the hell is that?! Iki dropped the apple, drew out his sword and went rushing in to help.

OOC
Okay first i have to set down some ground rules. Storm i think you took you insults a little to far there, just tone it down a little. Second here are the rules for once the objecitve is complete. Reapers can deffend themsleves if attacked. After the objective there is a rest period of one hour. Then everyone blacks out and they apear the next day with a new objective. I think that works.
IC
Paul dived from where he had been standing to grab and pushed lucis out of the way of the club.
"Skull stop hiding behind things, first your mask and now this." Paul stood up and faced him.
"EVERY ONE LISTEN UP, I will handle the golem, you guys handle skull. We need to work together here. We all keep to ourselves and thats why the reapers win. They might beat us one on one." Paul jumped up on the the golems back and started slashing with his tie.
"But as a team we can win" The golem grabbed Paul and threw him in to a window.
Why am I doing this, I don't know any one here. But I am starting to work things out. I think I have already worked out one persons secret already.
"Ok here we go." He charged.

Kain calmly stepped forward. "Hm, the Golem looks far to easy, but this Skull guy has enough people attacking him. Whatever."

Kain jumped over to where Paul was and offered him a hand.

Last edited:
IC
Paul ran forward, ducked underneath a swipe from the golem and then wrapped his tie round its arm and the wrapped it round its chest. He then tuned it to metal.
"Restrained, Kain finish it."

Ooc: Oh, come on Bayne, that was funny. I know though, I just wanted that moment. :lol:

Ic:

Filius gazed at the large Golem, swinging violently at the other patrons of Ark Tower. Suddenly, Lucis came up with a plan. He poured some holy water over his wound, and the bleeding stopped, the blood clotted, and skin grew over it. Now, instead of a bleeding knub, he had a large scar and no ear on his right side. He stood up and gazed at Skull.

"The power of God takes no prisoners, he plays to win." Lucis looked at the others helping him. "Tell me Skull, if my God does not exist, then why would these souls bother to help me in my time of need? I bear them no fortune nor anything to truly help them through this game."

Filius grinned.

"Ill tell you why, its because they have Faith. They have Faith in themselves, and Faith in our Power as a team."

Filius touched one finger to his head, pointed the other straight at Skulls covered face.

"In the Name of the Father," his finger moved down to his solar plexis, "The Son," it moved to his left breast and then his right, "And the Holy SPIRIT!"

A shockwave blasted from Filius' fingertip, shattering a portion of the Golem's side with its wide range, and blasting towards Skull at the speed of sound.

Wind noticed things getting out of hand as he conducted. I should probably step back a bit, I cant stop a anyone from attacking me when Im conducting... And i belive skull would be dead if I wasnt here conducting this strengthening song. He seems to be in alot of pain... wind steped about 30 feet away from the group trying not to draw attention to himself (although this was quite hard because he was walking in tempo of the song he was conducting. plus, the song could be heard by everyone) I have to build up or skull will get crushed! After wind had retired to a wall covered by shadow, he began to focus even more. The song got stronger, nd faster, and much harder to conduct. Wind tryed to inlay a messege withing the song, that only skull could understand. It sounded: "Skull, I have given you more of my strength. You shouldnt feel the pain anymore, you are now stronger than everyone here... As long as my song is played. Make sure that you dont draw attention to me, ot this could be it."

Wind was very uneasy about leaving himself open like this, but he had no time to think about it. Every beat had to be perfct...

"Nothing personal Wind, but that's gotta stop."

Kain appeared behind Wind. He took one hand from his pocket, grabbed Winds' shoulder, spun him around once, then flung him hard into the Golem, knocking the Golem down.

Kain then lept in the air and landed atop the Golem. With the one hand that wasn't in his pocket he rose it into the air as it surrounded in swirling purple light. He then brought it down upon the Golem as a blast of blinding light filled the area. Pieces of the Golem fly in all directions.

"Not a fan of music?" Wind said as he was getting back up, and wiping the dirt off him. "Well, now that you have my attention kain, I can focus on you. You may have made skull his normal self agian... But youve also made me mine. You see when Im conducting as an aid to someone else, I myself am harmless, But that person is much better in what ever field of skill I donate. But when I use my songs for my own purpose, thats when I get lethal. Essentialy, you just put your self in alot more danger than before." Wind then raised his baton in ready stance. "Care to hear another song, kain?"

Ooc: Bodine, can you please watch the bunnying. If I dont say something, Bayne will get all over you for it.

Kain was faceing the opposite direction from Wind. Still with his usual hand-in-pocket look. He slowly looked over his shoulder. *sigh* "I'll be honest with you Wind. Even though you may be a reaper, I don't want to fight you. The others I'd gladly kill. You're different. So if you really want to fight, then I'll go along with it. But let it be known that if we do then I will kill you."

Edit: Who bunny? Me bunny? If I can't throw someone then whats the purpose of RP fighting? :lol:

OOC
Storm you guys gonna need to be preety fatigued for the next day after using so mich power so early, thought i would just put that in.
Also last words be carfull on bunnying. Just a warning. oh and throwing not that bad but you should really give them a choice on what the damage is.
IC
"Okay that enough, this fighting is pointless." Said Paul out loud. "Skull's most likly down leaving you mr music. There no point fighting when we have no reason to, save it for the obgectives."
"Well said Mr Psycho " Said a voice from above. Paul looked up see Zack standing on the cealing. He waved. Zack dropped down and spun himself around landing on his feet.
"Well looks like this was fun, but so pointless. Skull just tries to hard. Wind I didn't expect to see you here thou." Zack sat down on the floor and smiled. "Its funny how the 2 most intresting players are now fighting together. We got Romeo here who has all the reapers hating him. Main reason being is that he is breaking one of the very fundmentals of this game. The big one."
"OH **** THATS IT I GOT THATS YOUR SEcre......." Paul shut his mouth tight. "Sorry i seem to like solving puzzles."
"Yes you do indeed and you created a very big one, very dark." Said Zack smiling. "Ok wind lets go, pick up skull if he's uncosiose were leaving." Zack got up and started to skate out.

Ooc: You meant Bodine be careful on bunnying. And I know the cool down, stated it earlier in my posts about how fatigued he was.

"Listen reaper, the name's Kain. And I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about. I've come here to earn my prize just like everyone else."

****! How did this reaper know!? He talks like he's known for a while now... but he hasn't told anyone? Why? Just play cool Kain, play cool.

Ooc: Sorry this is my 1st rp... what does "bunning" mean?

Ic:
"Kain, You know I dont want to fight you. I dont want to fight anymore than necessary. Why do you think I was standing back? I was leveling the playing ground. Skull had made filius madder than Ive ever seen him. It made filius seem much stronger to... and I didnt want to see skull die, so I used my energy and gave it to him." Wind looked over at skull. "I bid you a day, kain." Wind directed his attention towards Zack, as he put away his baton in his suit coat. "Zack, wait up." Wind said calmly, as he helped skull up. "I cant tell if hes unconscious... What do you suggest?" Wind asked. Winds wits didnt help him this time.

Edit: Ooc: Wind isnt really tired. His songs usually dont take that much energy (unless there aggro) But require alot of focus.

Last edited:
Bunnying = controlling characters, objects, or circumstances that are not suppose to be in your control or suppose to be in control by someone else.

IC: Kain was silent as he watched the reapers converse. Kain closed his eyes. 'I sense controversy in there future.' He thought to himself. He isn't psychic or anything. Just a feeling, a hunch. He walked over to Paul. "Hell of a first day I'd say."

Back