Second Chance: RP Sign up

Storm: I love it! I thought it was staged in medival Europe, then cars came out of no where xD

Bayne: how many winners are there per week?

Last edited:
Thanks. Lolz. Bayne did say it was 200-. I really appreciate it. Alot of thought went into it.

Name: Kain Valentein

Alliance: Contestant

Appearance: Kain is somewhat tall for his age and some would say he's a bit scrawny. He has dark brown hair that somwhat covers his eyes, just a little. His eyes use to be blue in the realm of the living but now have turned purple, from the mixing of his blue eyes and tears of blood upon passing away. His skin is slightly pale and around his eyes are starting to darken, hardly noticable though. He wears a black long-sleeved button-up shirt with the top 4 buttons undone and his collar standing. His pants are a very dark blue denim pair and his shoes are black tennis shoes.

Personality: Kain often keeps to himself and always has an emotionless, depressed look on his face. He usually doesn't speak loudly unless angered. He usually can be seen looking off into the distance thinking of something else. When angered he mostly stays calm stance-wise, but he begins to speak like most would when angry. He also avoids Reapers more-so than most, not that he fears them though, it must be another reason.

Bio: Kain entered the games for the ultimate prize of a second chance at life... but oddly enough the soul-records say his cause of death was... suicide. Why try to compete in the games to earn a second chance when you didn't even want the first? Well, Kain doesn't want to have a second chance, he wants to give a second chance. A second chance for his dearly beloved, recently passed Abigahle. He had to discuss a few things to arrange it so Abighale would recieve the new life instead of he, but he figured it was all worth it.
There is something greatly different about Kaine though. He entered the games immeadiately after leaving the world of the living, yet has the soul strength and control of a spirit that has been passed away for ages. This confuses all who know and definately stirs things up in the spirit world. He's made a lot of enemies because of this, especially in the Reapers. Out of all the contestants, Kain seems to get the worst treatment from them and the Noise. Nobody said it would be easy, espescially for a recently deceased.

Medium: Kains medium is a mystery. He has one, but everyones yet to see it. And his medium powers are almost as strange. He seems to increase speed and strenth for short periods of time, create an explosion of spirit energy around himself, and concentrate spirit energy to form a projectile. His medium is his most kept secret, and cannot afford to let anybody know what it may be.

Last edited:
Thats good Bodine. Nice SU. May I recommend that you change the last name though? Constentein relates too much to the movies I think. If you dont want it, thats fine. Just sayin, it would add nore originality, right?

No you're right. I just put the creativity into his character rather than his name, like I usually do. :rolleyes:

Wicked awesome SUs everyone i'm impressed at the twist myself & think that the're cool. Also nice to see Storm play a good guy for once that should be intriging. I probably should work harder on mine.

It will be. Im sick of being the center of evil attention. Not that I dont take special pride from playing the evil one, because I do, I just want to.... Broaden my horizens. Show the opposite side of my talents.

Bodine, nice su. I love all the characters x)

@ Bodine: Well, if you read Realms, the main villain, the cou de gra, the epitemy of evil, was my main character.

..... Storm Valentine.

Like I said, no big deal, you can use it. I love the name. Being my middle name in real life, Valentine suits any "revenge" aimed character in my book. :lol:

@ Bodine: Well, if you read Realms, the main villain, the cou de gra, the epitemy of evil, was my main character.

..... Storm Valentine.

Like I said, no big deal, you can use it. I love the name. Being my middle name in real life, Valentine suits any "revenge" aimed character in my book. :lol:
Ah, I remember now. :lol:

Back