Seekers of the Lost Treasure - RP Sign Up Thread

who ever said that? i never mentioned, hinted, implied, never said anything that could mean that. and another thing, who says you decide how this ends?

Hey hey hey, calm down Shadow! Im simply saying that the day of the final fight we should make sure everyone is online. And me an Gigs have been talking about how Realms might end, along with already coming up with the storyline for a sequel.

bodine: oh yeah I know, I'm planning on having my other character out on the oceans and maybe a few port towns, the CIA guy isn't going to come into play until the story is alot farther along.

Storm, Shadow: I don't think we should drag Rhelms out too long, I agree with storm, maybe one more big battle. Also, can we take a break before the sequal starts. I'd like to focus on this for a while.

well it still isn't all decided on an ending. so don't worry about it.

as for a sequel. i planned on a couple months before starting it.

Damn I would be useless in this. But I would love to give it a try. Is Macus Smith used in anything like a movie or game? Just want to know since it would be the name of my 1st person.

Last edited:
BUMP!

^other then being a wr in the NFL I don't think Marcus Smith is in any movies or games.

How's the progress on the Realms? I've been thinkin' of giving everyone about a months' break when that's over. Don't want to leap out of one RP right into another. :lol:

^good point. Right now realms is moving at a decent pace and nearing the end. I just hope we don't have a repeat of the magestic 12 by doing it in the summer.

We might have to have a 8 post a day rule of something. This should be an awsome rp.

i'm not sure but i may have to drop out. i'll be moving soon so until everything is settled i won't be able to post. won't happen till late may/early june but still, just letting you know its possible

Realms is nearing its end....Should be finished before the end of April if people will post.

Yea, not you. You have done phenominal so far. Where you lack number of posts, you make up for with quality.

Back