Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I STILL THINK FOOTBALL IS ONE OF THE BEST SPORTS OUT THERE. THEY SERIOUSLY STILL SHOULD MAKE MARIO PLAY FOOTBALL.

THEY SHOULD MAKE A BOARD THE PLATFORMS AND HIT THE TARGETS MIXED. OR MAKE HIDDEN TARGETS AND PLATFORMS IN THE ADVENTURE STAGES. THAT WOULD BE COOL:cool:

SSBB=:aureola: :cool: :lol:

(S.S)

I dont think people would automatically think i'm yelling. But since im a nice person:aureola: :smilewinkgrin: Ill stop using caps so much. I can still atleast use caps at beggining of sentences right:sick:

Football is still an awesome sport. Dont you still think they should make a mario football though?

(A WII SPAM)
oppening ur heart is more important then oppening ur mind

Wii.... is logging off

A) Yes you can still use them at the beginnings of sentences...duh

B) That wasn't me that posted that o_O

C) No I don't think they should make one

Good idea: SSB Stages!!! Yes, I want to see SSB's unlockable Mario stage return!!! Besides, we got a Melee stages update, I see no reason why not XD

i like the update. great explanition of wifi. nice to see it really is THAT simple. plus im glad to know now that charchters used on wifi could be spoilers.

Another "meh" update with interesting tidbits of info. I do like the fact that a computer will take over for dropped players in the "anyone" online brawl.

btw, I really think this game is gonna be huge. much more stuff is hidden than we imagine, I'm sure.

I might as well just fight CPUs and not go online at all.

Then again, teams.

I just wish you could choose 1vs1 instead of the 4 player matches.

I don't know if it is just me but I think that todays update was the best so far! Also I never knew you can have a team match, that is so freaking COOL! :yesnod:

He's not going to give away all the secret characters and stages through general updates. Those sorts of things are for when you actually play the game and unlock characters in surprise.

Daily updates are for basic features now, not revealing characters.

All this said is "witth anyone means with CPU, but we like to trick hard-core gamers for fun, or maybe he's just stupid. I'd like to see identies so I know if the ass dropped out and I can find him on the net. For all you know, you never played a player at all. Well g'night.

um ok...

Thats a terrible idea to have the person be replaced by a computter...

Cause then when ure not, fighting someone u think that u are, which is stupid.

Hmmm I think that teams is good and im happy bout that, but i still want Lobbys! He said that this way it is simpler, but sometimes simpler is not better. Like for loobys, all u have to do is click on lobbys, and there will be a list of games u can play. I also think that it should be like Kart Rider, where whoever wins the match becomes the "leader" and he picks the places and he can kick people who arent playing. But for the lobby mode, there would be a limit about how many game things there are, or else it would be too hard for people to go in one. I only think u should message or speak (if there will be a heaset) before the game, because during the game i dont want to hear kids whine or ***** or anything. But u should be able to speak with ur friends during the match. Sorry for long read peoples!!!

From what I understand, there are lobbies when playing against friends.

I agree about allowing headsets withing the friends section too. At least Nintendo could give us that. sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back