Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wii.... said:
Yeah, Sora Would Be Nice In Ssbb. But Ssbb Are Still Missing Valuable Characters,fromgames Like Rampage, Banjo Tooie And Even Earth Worm Jim. These Games Famouse Back In The Day. I Think If Nintendo Put Ness In Ssbm. Then They Should Make Banjo And Kazooie In The Brawl. Is Ness Even In The Ssbb?
no offense, but banjo kazooie was one of the gayest games i have touched. Rampage was amazing, but they would be an assist trophie or a stage. never played earthworm jim. Ness was amazing in melee, but he will supposedly be replaced by lucas in brawl

MikemasterM1 said:
no offense, but banjo kazooie was one of the gayest games i have touched. Rampage was amazing, but they would be an assist trophie or a stage. never played earthworm jim. Ness was amazing in melee, but he will supposedly be replaced by lucas in brawl
wtf?

(wii_r_cool)

To Tell You All The Truth, All Characters Ever Created In Every Video Game Would Be Cool On The Brawl. Even I Would Be Cool On The Brawl Ssbb Is That Awesomely Cool. But Seriously Know Space For Tingle.

(mikemaster)

Wow, Banjo Kazooie Was Actually That Bad To U. (game Was Awesome). Well, Everybody Has Ther Own Oppinion.

(WARIO2000)

HE WAS PROBABLY LOST:lol:

(LEVESQUEKING)

WHAT DO U MEAN BY WTF:wtf:

(WII.... SPAM)

I THINK IM LOST:lol:

WUPS:yikes: HAPPENED AGAIN, ANOTHER DOUBLE POST

Last edited:
eerrr....updates arent as kick-a** as they used to be....i want a new game mode, and im not talkin about details of online or classic mode and stuff like that. a new stadium would be nice or something of the sort

Extra Life Mushroom said:
There is only so much neglect a person can take before they stop trying for attention and support. We support and defend this company time and time again, and in the end we get told we don't truly matte anymore. That they're too "scene" to be a closet phenomenon for their devoted anymore. If things don't happen soon I may return Nintendo's cold shoulder approach.

lmfao nintendo is definitely not scene.

wii_r_cool said:
How much is Brawl? And where can I get it?
itll prolly be fifty bucks (US$) its not out yet. it comes out feb 10 2008. when it does you could prolly get it from anywhere from target to wal mart(ew!) to gamestop to ...is gamestop the only game retailer now?

I'm with Mushy on the "Nintendo neglecting the hardcore" issue. I'm truly hoping they go the way of the 360 or PS3 next gen so they can really make some outstanding games.

U Know Something That Would Be Really Cool For The Brawl? Nintendo Should Make A Character Called Supersmash. Since Mario Is The Main Character For His Games, And Link Is The Main Character For His Game, And D.k Also. Then Why Cant They Make A Main Character For The Brawl. (just An Idea)

(wii.... Spam)
Hope U All Have A Marry Chrismas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back