Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a though like... When characters use and final smash... Won't the Pokemon Trainer just be able to switch and carry on? ...As well as if his Pokemon is affected by an item of some sort... Eehhh.

About a month ago they had a new character announcement about every 2 weeks.
The last character announced was King Dedede. He was announced on October 25. Today is December 8. There has not been a character announcement in about forever. I am a few days away from having a nervous breakdown and shooting myself. The next character better be the most unexpected clump of awesome to ever be announced. More shocking than Sonic. I have my fingers crossed for either Krystal from Starfox, or another 3rd Party character. Cha moun!!

I can see zelda using that bow and arrow that she used in the final twilight princess boss. I hope her final smash is'nt transforming into Sheik.

Hey! I just thought of an idea!
It's pretty much fact that the Wind waker version of Link is going to be in Brawl.
It was already announced by Sakurai on a japanese radio talk show, and leaked by a Graphics Designer for Prima Games, who already knows all the entire character list. But what if they had a Windwaker Zelda? It would be pretty cool to have a pirate zelda with a cel shaded look. Just a cool idea. Who knows! It might become a character!

I think her move sets should be left alone, and keep them like melee. (IMO) She was a very balanced fighter. Zelda was very weak and was killed easily but was extremly strong and could easily kill heavy characters like ganondorf and D.K within a minute.
While Sheik was much harder to kill yet was much weaker than zelda and took more skill to use and relyed on her numerous comboes to get kills.

LevesqueIsKing said:

wi-fi04_071207d-l.jpg

Search all ya want, Zelda and Pkmn Trainer ain't there.

LOL! That isn't the starting roster. You won't even so that page in Brawl!

That is most likly an attempt to cover up the roster that will be on brawl. Obviously. They wont show you the entire roster or even in fact the starting roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back