Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so we've got improvement.

Now if we could just fix that grammar...

LevesqueIsKing said:
LOL! That isn't the starting roster. You won't even so that page in Brawl!
I agree and I think this background we've been seeing (The plainish white background with Red Titles and such...) won't be in the game either...it's too plain to be in the game...needs some pizaz(Sp?)

That’s epic! Can we really do this? Wouldn’t you say it’s way better than having all your opponents drop out?

However, we won’t be swapping in CPU characters when you’re playing With Friends. Sorry about that.

Hmmm... suspicious no...

^What?
Marioman said:
I agree and I think this background we've been seeing (The plainish white background with Red Titles and such...) won't be in the game either...it's too plain to be in the game...needs some pizaz(Sp?)
I agree, the clean look works on some wii stuff, but not this. Not too sure about putting some pizzas in the background though! xD I crack myself up.

(levesqueisking)

hahaha:lol: and some more ha:lol: you crack me up:lol:

(WII....)

what kind of backround are you people thinking of then. it doesn't really matter to me. wight is my favorite color.

Wii.... said:
(levesqueisking)

hahaha:lol: and some more ha:lol: you crack me up:lol:

(WII....)

what kind of backround are you people thinking of then. it doesn't really matter to me. wight is my favorite color.
I enjoyed Melee's background...so something along that manner would be fine for me

:cool: (WII....)

the backround should have some gold to it. wight with gold is the best combination to me.
yeah, melees backround is cool:cool:
but still, ssbb having the same backround as ssbm would seem boringsome. it would be cool if you can make ur own backround though.

(WII.... spam)

what is ur favorite color? why is it your favorite color?:crazy:

ALRIGHT THEN, IM LOGGING OFF

Last edited:
im thinking a backround that has your favorite character, with like a video of their moves and such

you know like the NFL Madden games, it gives you a option to choose your favorite team

Smileface said:
Hey! I just thought of an idea!
It's pretty much fact that the Wind waker version of Link is going to be in Brawl.
It was already announced by Sakurai on a japanese radio talk show, and leaked by a Graphics Designer for Prima Games, who already knows all the entire character list. But what if they had a Windwaker Zelda? It would be pretty cool to have a pirate zelda with a cel shaded look. Just a cool idea. Who knows! It might become a character!
Oh? The same talk show that said Ice Climbers weren't in Brawl? Guess what? They were WRONG!!!

I think it would be cool to see him in, just Young Link but with Cel-Shaded animations...it would be pretty sweet...

About a month ago they had a new character announcement about every 2 weeks.
The last character announced was King Dedede. He was announced on October 25. Today is December 8. There has not been a character announcement in about forever. I am a few days away from having a nervous breakdown and shooting myself. The next character better be the most unexpected clump of awesome to ever be announced. More shocking than Sonic. I have my fingers crossed for either Krystal from Starfox, or another 3rd Party character. Cha moun!!
Holy crap dude, you need to see a shrink. And if it was a joke, then you're stupid and not funny.

I enjoyed Melee's background...so something along that manner would be fine for me
I'd prefer a more abstract bockground...the color scheme was cool though ^_^

If cell-shaded Link was in the game then it would be a serious design clash. Iwould have to kill the design staff.

bilzar said:
Emma's gonna get you!

He can go down later... There's a guy with bad grammar I have to deal with.

Speaking of cell shaded Link and how much I hate the idea though; of course it's a design clash. If he manages to make it in the game then I don't see why they couldn't bring back NES graphic characters. In fact, I know why, it's just God damn wrong. Link's graphics weren't continuous like that, he already has his character design, it can change a little bit, but please, cell shaded Link? Hang me.

Last edited:
Wii.... said:
:cool: (WII....)

the backround should have some gold to it. wight with gold is the best combination to me.
yeah, melees backround is cool:cool:
but still, ssbb having the same backround as ssbm would seem boringsome. it would be cool if you can make ur own backround though.

(WII.... spam)

what is ur favorite color? why is it your favorite color?:crazy:

ALRIGHT THEN, IM LOGGING OFF

melees background was too generic--reminded me of the wireframe fighters too much. i think brawls will be white and reddish which would be sick. i like the screens so far.

Disturbed1 said:
im thinking a backround that has your favorite character, with like a video of their moves and such

you know like the NFL Madden games, it gives you a option to choose your favorite team

that would be awesome! i hope so,, even just like a faint image in the far background would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back