Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I heard correctly, that roster is the demo roster from E for All.

wizkid0111 said:
If I heard correctly, that roster is the demo roster from E for All.

Finally! A new guy who doesnt write in caps, and actually has logical ideas! Welcome to the forums!

PS just because they show that roster in the screenshot doesnt mean thats what the starting roster is. i dont know why people are so ...naive? is that the right word?

(SAMXCOR3)
AN SSBRPG WOULD BE COOL. MAYBE IT SHOULD BE A GAME SEPERATE FROM SSB. AND FOR UR INFO, IF PEAPLE DONT EVEN KNOW, HOW CAN THEY EVEN LIKE ME. IM A NOOB, I'VE ONLY BEEN POSTING HERE SINCE WEDNESDAY. THIS IS BASICACALLY THE ONLY THREAD I POST ON. AND BY THE WAY, IM NOT TAKING OUT MY CAPS UNTILL U GIVE ME A GOOD REASON WHY YOU DONT WANT ME TO USE CAPS. IT DOES NOT SEEM LIKE IM YELLING SINCE I USE CAPS ALL THE TIME.

(SSBB LOVER)
IF YOUR NOT GOING TO POST SOMETHING NOT SSBB RELATED. THEN DONT POST THE POST AT ALL. AT TIMES YOU POST POSTS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BRAWL. LIKE THAT POST, CALLING ME AN IDIOT. WERE HERE FOR THE BRAWL. NOT HOW U THINK OF ME. AND WTF:wtf: WAS THE SOUL CALIBUR, STREET FIGHTER AND CLASH OF NINJA MIX:wtf: NOBODY SERIOUSLY NEEDED TO NO THAT.:shocked: :wtf: EVEN THOUGH THAT WAS ENTERTAINING AND FUNNY.:lol: :wtf:

(LEVEQUEKING)
SAME GOES FOR U 2

(EXTRA LIFE MUSHROOM)
YOU ARE LIKE AN EXTRA LIFE TO THE THREADS, ALWAYS TYPING GOOD INFO ABOUT SSBB:smilewinkgrin: COME TO THINK OF IT, SSBB SHOULD HAVE AN EXTRA LIFE MUSHROOM. OR AN ITEM THAT GIVES A CHARACTER AN EXTRA LIFE ATLEAST:yesnod:

(WII....)
I SERIOUSLY THINK SHEIK AND ZELDA SHOULD BE 2 DIFFERENT CHARACTERS. OR IF THE'YRE NOT, THEN EVERY CHARACTER SHOULD BE ABLE TO ATLEAST SWITCH THERE FIGHTING STYLES WHEN THE PLAYER PRESSES A BUTTON. FOR EXAMPLE (MARIO CAN TAKE OUT A FIRE SWORD AND FIGHT WITH A FIRE SWORD WITH AN ALL TOGETHER DIFFERENT STYLE). I NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS FAIR THAT ZELDA CAN PLAY WITH 2 DIFFERENT FIGHTING STYLES AND EVERY OTHER CHARACTER COULDN'T.

I refuse to take you seriously until you write like a normal human being...and until you make a decent comment about Brawl.

Back off of Tyler, you don't know who you're talking to.

They wouldn't have donkey kong and diddy kong in the beginning roster.
It would ruin the fun of having to unlock it.
Also, Nintendo isnt dumb enough to reveal the beginning roster already. It would ruin the excitement.
My guess is: Mario, Bowser, Peach, Sonic, Link, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Pit, and Kirby, Samus, Fox, Pikachu, and Sonic as beginning characters.
Sonic would be in the beginner's because Sonic and Mario are the most popular rivals, and fans want to fight with them as soon as possible.
In melee, Roy and Marth were both unlocked. Ike will also probably be an unlockable character. Kirby is one of the main Nintendo characters, but Metaknight is a part of the Kirby game, so most likely will be an unlockable.

This is slightly random, but I think Sonic is the only Sega character that will be on brawl. I would love to have Knuckles or Tails, but I doubt there will be more than one character from a different company. So far, the 3rd party characters announced are Sonic and Snake. Sakurai said he wanted at least 3. Who do you think the last 3rd party character is going to be?
P.S. Caps are kind of annoying. To me, they are like saying, "Hey world! Notice me!!! I'm unloved so notice me!!!" My opinion. But . . . . yeah . . . . .
It's cool. It doesn't hurt anyone, but I read in a Microsoft newsletter that the longer you have your computer in caps, your computer will become used to it, and will become locked onto that mode. Just a computer fact from Our buddy Bill Gates.

Last edited:
SamXcor3: Thanks

Wii...: By writing in all caps or even caps at the first letter of every word it becomes harder to read what your saying. Eventually, it could get to where no one will read what you say.

(LEVESQUEKING)

WHO SAID U HAD TO TAKE ME SERIOUSE. IM LETTING U KNOW TO ALWAYS JUST TYPE SOMETHING SSBB RELATED. LIKE THE POST U JUST DID NOW. AND EVEN IF I WAS TALKING TO TYLER THE WRONGE WAY. WHAT ARE U GONNA DO ABOUT? POST ME MORE INSULTS?:lol:

(REDFOX)

OFCOURSE ZELDA AND POKEMON TRAINER IS IN THE BRAWL. LOOK AT THE SSBM BEGINNING PORTRAIT SETUP. ALOT OF CHARACTER WERE ADDED.

(WII....)

I DO THINK THE ROSTER SHOULD BE CHANGED TO SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE PORTRAITS.

wizkid0111 said:
SamXcor3: Thanks

Wii...: By writing in all caps or even caps at the first letter of every word it becomes harder to read what your saying. Eventually, it could get to where no one will read what you say.

I'm already ignoring his posts :lol:

Well there you go, point proven.

Now back to brawl. I do agree with Wii.... that it would be nice to have something other than portraits, like what he said earlier about having them be trophies on a table.

I like the character select screen as is. Didn't really like the whole trophy gimmick in melee, but now that theres a story mode its making more sense in Brawl.

(REDFOX)

i dont think u should be using gods name like that. not that ur saying anything bad about him but im a very religiouse person and god does not have anything to do with what u are saying or the brawl, and jesus does not either.

(SMILE FACE)
i agree with you, nuckles and tails should be in the brawl. and perhaps other characters from sega. but lets not forget that this is all about nintendo. if any characters should be added, its more nintendo characters.

(WIZKIDO111)

allright:yesnod: gotcha, i didn't realize caps made it harder for peaple to read my posts. or maybe thats just u. non the less, i want everybody to not have a hard time reading my posts. i want everybody to read my posts. besides, its just caps.

I STAND CORRECTED

(WII....)

maybe there should be an arcade mode. were some of the old nintendo arcade games can be added.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back