Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This update is at -least- amazing.

Online multi-man brawl?
Freakin' score.

can someone upload the picture of that yellow thing on here because my connection slow at the moment

To conclude that these characters do not take the form playable characters so quickly is idiotic. They have up until now, why wouldn't they? Why would they make movesets for these excuse-for-characters? I think its quite obvious that they are based on playable characters, and Falcon is a good guess for the red one.

The [assumed] Brawl Falco model has a distinctive set of feathers that sticks up at the top of his head, if I remember correctly.

LevesqueIsKing said:
To conclude that these characters do not take the form playable characters so quickly is idiotic. They have up until now, why wouldn't they? Why would they make movesets for these excuse-for-characters? I think its quite obvious that they are based on playable characters, and Falcon is a good guess for the red one.

Well SoRry!
P.S. I changed my mind. go to brawlcentral

Yanno...just a thought here.

What if these are origional models NOT based off any characters? sure you may find similarities but waht if *gasp* ninty wanted to try something new?

I mean hell half the fighting polygon team didn't even look like characters from the roster, and the wire frame guys from Melee were just copied of zelda and capt. falcon. I for one was hoping for something more original this time and am very pleased with the new rival team. They can only rehash the same idea until it just gets stale.

I doubt we will see Capt. Falcon in the dojo updates personally. I'm pretty sure he's going to be hidden, that is if he wasn't given the boot this time around. (They did say not all the veterans would be returning..that didn't necessarily mean just the clones.)

The wi-fi co-op was a good move on their part, but for some reason I think the wi-fi modes will end up lacking compared to the local multi player. It just seems like sakurai has put a uch bigger emphasis on single player, and local mutliplayer overall and kinda half-heartedly included the wi-fi. (I'm pretty sure it was mostly for the western countries..i somehow doubt the japanese are as into online gaming as we are, but i could be wrong here)

This update...More for online play! I don't particularly like the 100-man brawl, but with friends, it's going be awesome.

For the theory on the models. I say Red is Falcon, Blue is Zamus, Green is Kirby, and maybe a possibility of Bowser Jr. for the yellow? That is...if these are based on characters.

Edit: Actually...Nevermind on the Kirby one, from the front maybe...but if you look at the model from the side it is way too long

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back