Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt that be sweet if Nintendo shipped out a collectors edition for like $100? It includes:
-Platanium Box. (Like Halo 2 Limited Edition)
-Brawl Disc
-Smash bros Melee (Works on Wii!! Also saves on wii)
-Smash bros 64 voucher (allows for free smash bros 64 VC download)
-Nice sized Brawl Poster.

Would you pay the extra for this??

I would get a special edition for some cool stuff I would only pay 60 for it though

LevesqueIsKing said:

I understand what you were trying to say, just be more clear next time.

I personally do think that a higher-priced Brawl will be available. What other reason is their for Sakurai not filling in the price on the Dojo for $49.99? Its still 'TBD,' which leads me to suspect that there will be a regular edition of Brawl, as well as a limited edition available for purchase.
I Will only buy the version that cost more if it contains extra content for the game...but if it has just vids about the creating of the game then forget it

Marioman said:
I Will only buy the version that cost more if it contains extra content for the game...but if it has just vids about the creating of the game then forget it
I'd still buy it (as long as the price was reasonable, like $60), it's Smash Bros.

And here's to the last month of drooling, cheers!

DAVIDV99 said:
Create a character will seriously ruin the game (What i think) because then people will only use that.

exactly. possibly the closest thing we'll get to it.

Is the so called Mii Character.

All Miis have a default moveset however, you create the look.

This isn't the type of game to have CAC. It takes the use out of each character.

All characters seem to be very unique and cool in their respective ways. Which is more than most fighters ever dare to travel.

The fact that each character so far seems to have a different set of moves makes me want to use and get to know each character individually.

Kal said:
The price of super smash bros. brawl is $10 more than other games so u can tell it'll be good

How do you know...also,,, if this is true I'll start taking reps and props for saying brawl would ship with voice chat or a headset.

DAVIDV99 said:
Ohhh i like this update. It isnt anything amazing are anything, but it is still very good. Oh and i wonder if stages from N64 are comin back (please please please pokemon city place)

doubt it cause theyll prolly release smash 64 the monday closest to brawls release.

^^^thats all the more reason to do so. and i doubt we're gettin smash bros for vc anytime soon

It's not the charecter update that were WAY overdue for but a very, very nice update.
Fighting Alloys huh? I still liked the SSB64 fighters...

There's more in this update than first meets the eye.

I call this the Captain Falcon Confirmation. Look at each alloy. They're based off of somebody, and Sakurai gives us hints. The Red Alloy is based off of Captain Falcon. Look at his posture, construction and attack, it's obvious. The blue girl could be either Zamus or Zelda, not sure. The Green is based off Kirby (or maybe Jigglypuff?) and the Golden one... um... not sure.... may be a new character not confirmed yet.

Also, it maaaay be not so much a Captain Falcon confirmation as a confirmation of that dark guy from his series, as he is "not the leader(Captain)".

Druidan said:
There's more in this update than first meets the eye.

I call this the Captain Falcon Confirmation. Look at each alloy. They're based off of somebody, and Sakurai gives us hints. The Red Alloy is based off of Captain Falcon. Look at his posture, construction and attack, it's obvious. The blue girl could be either Zamus or Zelda, not sure. The Green is based off Kirby (or maybe Jigglypuff?) and the Golden one... um... not sure.... may be a new character not confirmed yet.

Also, it maaaay be not so much a Captain Falcon confirmation as a confirmation of that dark guy from his series, as he is "not the leader(Captain)".
NO just no that is nothing like falcon at all
No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back