Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt every stage, probably just like 3 or 4 from n64, and i think that the melee stages are over.

Yeah a demo would be pretty siick. There wouldnt be any use for voice chat in brawl, except for trash talking the other player. Voice chat will only be good for the friend code matches. Well thats what i think, at least.

What would be the point of a demo this late before release?
Nintnedo would lose alot of money by having to send out a demo to all the millions of fans wanting it.
Its only like 3-4 weeks away..just be patient and be glad they didnt push it back further.

^Thats not true. Guitar Hero 3 retailed for $90, and WiiFit is scheduled to retail for $70-80.

laderer5 said:
every wii game

I understand what you were trying to say, just be more clear next time.

I personally do think that a higher-priced Brawl will be available. What other reason is their for Sakurai not filling in the price on the Dojo for $49.99? Its still 'TBD,' which leads me to suspect that there will be a regular edition of Brawl, as well as a limited edition available for purchase.

Last edited:
I'll be getting the best version out there....that's not overpriced because of some stupid accessory like a helmet.:lol:
I just want a cool case and a bonus disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back