Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehh... i was kinda expecting a lil more, since they did take a break, but **** it. LOL sweet update. ive always loved the Brinstar and Corneria stages. CLASSICS :)

nifty stages...i forgot i was playing galaxy for like 4 hours trught t pss the time for the update lol :lol:..and samxcoe..i wsan't *just* drunk ...lol i'm still kinda out of it..wow the colors are even more vibrant when youre....anyway...i want more classic stages XD.

I hope we gets some Zelda info tomarrow her empty profile makes me sad :(

I feel so letdown...
What a subpar update. Hope tomorow's is something worthwhile.

January 7th has finally come! And so, the whiners return -_-

It was a great update! Anyone who's going to whine about it needs to not post their complaints and be grateful we actually GET updates =P

I kind of like the update and I don't mind classic stages returning. I also hope to see classic F-zero Mute City return. I know Falcon will return. H'e probably gone hiding again(hidden character.)

S.S. said:
January 7th has finally come! And so, the whiners return -_-

It was a great update! Anyone who's going to whine about it needs to not post their complaints and be grateful we actually GET updates =P
QFT, the update was great, three stages in one day :smilewinkgrin:

Whoever guessed Metaknight's moveset [again] gets half a point for this update.

It would be SO much better if he were to show us what the stages looked like in Melee, too. Anybody up for the challenge?

Bleh, I only liked Corneria and Rainbow Cruise, but only as counterpicks. Where's the Fountain of Dreams / Final Destination / Mute City damn it?!

^I hated fountain of dreams and thought that Mute City was decent at best.

Its safe to say that these aren't ALL the stages that are returning, Final Destination will definetly be back, although they seem to be pushing Battlefield much more this time around [and I must admit, it looks amazing]. You can bet that battlefield is the first stage I'm playing on.

I think their going to take Final Destination and give it a graphic update like they did with Battlefield

well I am not surprised that they didn't give us any "cool" information... thats how Nintendo is... when we think something cool is coming, they give us dumb stuff... then later in the week.... BAM... just watch... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back