Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope there a race for breaking the targets online that will be cool

and i could see ssbb being like mario party game with the mini games

i dont want 50+ mini games but maybe atleast 7 with online and co-op

mushroomedmario said:
have we even seen anything that fits in '1P mode' now that the adventure mod can also be co-op
Exactly, "1P Mode" in general will probably be scrapped and replaced with...erm...Training?

I know that is a title for another thing within 1P Mode, but i think it is the best fitting title. They could change the (now) training to practice or something, or visa versa.

^yes, yes.

Event Matches
Break the Targets
Board the Platforms
Home Run Contest
Multi-Man Melee
Adventure Mode
Classic Mode
All-Star Mode (?)
Plus a lot lot more

All online.

But the thing that I most hope will be online is training. Yes, training. It would be annoying to have to do a regular match just to train with one of my friends, so I really hope training mode will be online.

Sounds briliant....they need a create a character mode too...could be a mii...and you could choose the attacks it has for each move...

Marioman said:
Sounds briliant....they need a create a character mode too...could be a mii...and you could choose the attacks it has for each move...

I'm not sure that would work. Smash Bros ain't really about creating your own brawler, but watching familiar Nintendo characters beat the living crap out of each-other.

Marioman said:
Can't agree with you there.

Customizeable movesets would be bad enough, create-a-character would be absolutely horrible.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Can't agree with you there.

Customizeable movesets would be bad enough, create-a-character would be absolutely horrible.

Well that's what I kinda said, except I lightened my blow so that i wouldn't sound like a prick. No saying you are, though.

^lol, sorry.

I'm just not a huge fan of the same debates being brought up countless times.

(Refer to: Ridley in Brawl)

lol, you can have your own opinion.

Don't let my cockiness bother you, its second nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back