Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
what?! this is no Japan geek alabation thread!!! it's about Smash...I think tomorrow's update is a new character!

We're talking about the relation of Anime and SSB, so we're still talking about SSB. Don't be so uptight...

Tomorrow I know won't be a new character, perhaps a stage.

Oh, all right...hey nice sig, I have always liked Tom, but preferred the first Tom which was a little fat and shorter.

Well I do think that they'll put a new character tomorrow, why not?

Sorry, but the site is about Smash therefore this thread is about Smash,

{Axtlár} said:
Oh, all right...hey nice sig, I have always liked Tom, but preferred the first Tom which was a little fat and shorter.

Well I do think that they'll put a new character tomorrow, why not?
I love how you avoid an argument at all costs, that's a good skill to have. :)

Why I don't think they'll give us a character is because it feels like we just got Sonic, and I don't want them to reveal too many characters and spoil the game. There's still another good 4 months left.

Well, I guess I was a little obvious on that one, but it's true what I said about Tom...and you're right, it spoils the game, but I believe Sakurai doesn't give a dang, lol. except for unlockables etc.

I didn't know the moderators closed this thread because of Smash talk instead of site talk

What if Jak from Jak and daxter was in this...

Jak.png

I mean he can do a spin kick or whatever you call it and he has a lot of guns.so you can make a good move set out of him. Anyone agree

sorry but scea owns (sony) him well i think its going to be something mario related i just have a feeling or either im wrong

Not only that, but they wouldn't let him use regular guns,like they wouldn't let Snake use regular guns. Now I've never played that/those games so if he has some weird laser/outlandish guns maybe they would, but despite all that, I don't think so :p

Well Meowth and a full explanation of using the wii-mote sideways at least they didn't announce kyogre and torchic oh and just incase you don't know meowth is a pokeball not a playable character (thank god) and does the same thing as in ssb

site was updated with meowth and the controller buttons

theres is gonna be a new character tommorow just watch!!

I hope using the B button on the nunchuck isn't too much of a pain. Then again it make more sense (people with gc controllers) to use the gc controllers because they don't need batteries and the wireless ones have a longer battery life than the nunchuck.

true, hella ppl are used to the GC controller up to the point that they cant use a different colered one, and btw how many ppl would literaly punch their face
(in ecitement) if megaman was the charictar :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back