Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frogger said:
Both, the characters that I'm really waiting for have got to be Roy and Marth. The standard fighting swordsmen, not some little cutesy poo children like Lucas and the Ice Climbers that have to fight a hedgehog.
cutesy poo? i dont think cutesy poo kids would get mallets and smack you in the face. or use magic to kill you. everyone in this game is turned into a killer

Last edited:
Frogger said:
I thought it was bad enough when they added Pichu to Melee, that was seriously milking Pokemon for what it was worth, I really hope that little rat doesn't return, as much as I love Pokemon.
Actually, I liked Pichu cuz he had a different feel than Pikachu. You know how the rumble changes depending on the weight of your character, as does the handling? Well, Pichu had less rumble (which I love the rumble but sometimes it's good), higher speed, and more strength. The only downfall was that he hurt himself. Besides, there are TONS of Electric moves in Pokemon, I have a feeling he'll be back with an all-new-moveset.

Frogger said:
Normally, I don't like playing swordsmen but, Roy had freaking fire, I'd usually go for someone stable and still have good ttacks like Yoshi. I don't like it when people call Yoshi a bad character when he's the easiest to control and can perform well...
Yeah, Roy's my best character...and as for Yoshi, I agree, although it makes me wonder about your argument on Pichu...

Frogger said:
I like the cutesy characters though, Kirby is a good one to be. I never liked the heavy characters, I always died with them, I attack people with speed rather than anything else.
Yeah, I like all the characters actually, but the "cutesy" characters are the main Nintendo characters which is what this game is about =P

Frogger said:
STILL HATING SONIC THOUGH.
I didn't want Sonic in at first, but I like his moveset a lot. Besides, if you don't like a character, DON'T USE THEM!!!

samXcor3 said:
i dont understand that. they want a frantic fight for the ball thats why you gotta break it, not cause theyre still in development. how boring would it be if the ball just fell and the first guy there could just use it. this makes it more fair, more fun, and more frantic.
Notice the bolded words in his quote: "RIGHT NOW" That's what he was refferring to, not that you have to break it open =P

balrogs.pa said:
cutesy poo? i dont think cutesy poo kids would get mallets and smack you in the face. or use magic to kill you. everyone in this game is turned into a killer
Hahahahaha, amazing and true :lol:

Define killer lol....I wouldn't go that low...I don't think the game is about killing lol...about ko or knock outs :)

lol....yeah...knock-outs is better...even though thay have a thing thet call "sudden death" which involve no body getting killed

i use to play kirby.....just to commit his suicide grabs...lol...its funning

Marioman said:
Define killer lol....I wouldn't go that low...I don't think the game is about killing lol...about ko or knock outs :)
yes, throwing people off edges and cliffs = knock outs.

wario2ooo said:
lol....yeah...knock-outs is better...even though thay have a thing thet call "sudden death" which involve no body getting killed

i use to play kirby.....just to commit his suicide grabs...lol...its funning
no body gets killed even though their sent flying millions of feet in the air, and then land some place millions miles away and land. and its not on a trampoline.

ah, cmon guys. u can already count luigi, jigglypuff, ness, and cpt falcon in. we know theyre all in brawl

Shoko said:
ah, cmon guys. u can already count luigi, jigglypuff, ness, and cpt falcon in. we know theyre all in brawl

Jigglypuff.... hmmmmmmm.... either her move's will be changed or she was replaced by pokemon trainer

Ya and i think they took out luigi:frown2:
Ness was replaced by Lucas
and Cpt. Flacon i think was taken out

icyoooppplaa said:
Ya and i think they took out luigi:frown2:
Ness was replaced by Lucas
and Cpt. Flacon i think was taken out

nah... Luigi isnt gonna be taken out. Ness will be in, scince lucas was in. And captain falcon has been in the games, scince the first smash. They wouldnt take him out.
But who knows? they might have

jigglypuff is famous in japan thats why he was in melee

so he might be in brawl

but theres to many pokemon

who is cloud

are you talking about mccloud

tails mccloud is already in ssbb

i hope there are still things to unlock, i know there will be stages i just dont know aout chars. and if so i hope they dont tell us, i wana find it out when i play the game.

Relic 2.0 said:
cloud is a final fantasy character and he has this giant sword

Don't double post....
And Jigglypuff was accually good for Event 51 in Melee...

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83JUX3p1bFc[/MEDIA]

Actually, I liked Pichu cuz he had a different feel than Pikachu. You know how the rumble changes depending on the weight of your character, as does the handling? Well, Pichu had less rumble (which I love the rumble but sometimes it's good), higher speed, and more strength. The only downfall was that he hurt himself. Besides, there are TONS of Electric moves in Pokemon, I have a feeling he'll be back with an all-new-moveset.

Every time Pichu used a defensive move his damage percentage would go up, which would be exactly the same if he got hit, as well as double jumping. Plus, how many times have you leapt him off the edge? One of the worst doubles I've seen, except Ness', God that was crap.

Yeah, Roy's my best character...and as for Yoshi, I agree, although it makes me wonder about your argument on Pichu...
Pichu is way too light and a fast character, I like a speed of Yoshi, and with swordsmen, they can control their speed easily, you know when they're speeding up and slowing down, Pichu was just this little spitfire rat that would kill itself.

Electric moves, if they're going to introduce Pokemon to the game you may as well include their weaknesses, see when Kirby tranforms into a rock Pichu's attacks should be deemed useless against it.

Yeah, I like all the characters actually, but the "cutesy" characters are the main Nintendo characters which is what this game is about =P

I know, I like them, they all look like a nice happy Nintendo family together... And then there's snake standing there, in a cardboard box, by some... Cutesy children. Hm.

I didn't want Sonic in at first, but I like his moveset a lot. Besides, if you don't like a character, DON'T USE THEM!!!

Oh no, I plan on using Sonic to beat him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back