Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that tommorow will be a kirby item

plus did you guys ever no that when you go threw the doors in super mario 2, (where you can get coins to play the lottery) its called the subspace

Last edited by a moderator:
I was right about no character. :p
icyoooppplaa said:
What if Jak from Jak and daxter was in this...

Jak.png

I mean he can do a spin kick or whatever you call it and he has a lot of guns.so you can make a good move set out of him. Anyone agree
^^ Never been on a Nintendo console, couldn't happen.
Dojo said:
Right now, to grab a Smash Ball, you have to beat on it—not just touch it. Don’t forget!
That implies that even Smash Balls are under development. They're WAY behind.

I think I really hate these Wii controls...at least the GC ones can't disappoint me (or will they?!).

ssbb_lover said:
I think I really hate these Wii controls...at least the GC ones can't disappoint me (or will they?!).

Apparently they're not as bad as they sound. IGN actually preferred the Wii Remote on its side to the Classic Controller. It'll be interesting to see how they feel. As you point out, their's always the GC controller to fall back on.

ssbb_lover said:
I noticed that too =P

And it's been my plan from the start to use the Wiimote & Nunchuk...

ssbb_lover said:

All four of the control schemes are fully customizeable, these are just the default maps.

I do not think they'll update a character this week because Sakurai is making a big deal out of the demo's at E For All and I think he thinks that will be the 'Big Update' of the week. I expect a character sometime next week.

all the crap characters these guys are suggesting? or all the crap characters that are being revealed?

Both, the characters that I'm really waiting for have got to be Roy and Marth. The standard fighting swordsmen, not some little cutesy poo children like Lucas and the Ice Climbers that have to fight a hedgehog.

Lol...well yeah, but those swordsmen...well I just never liked them...the top ones and best for me are: Link, Samus, Capitán Halcón, Pit, Snake, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Bowser, Ganondorf. and they look the most realistic too..but you're right I have always disliked cutesy characters as well, that's why if I were to choose another Pokémon, I would choose a fighter one, humanoid, not a little fluffy animal.

I thought it was bad enough when they added Pichu to Melee, that was seriously milking Pokemon for what it was worth, I really hope that little rat doesn't return, as much as I love Pokemon.

Normally, I don't like playing swordsmen but, Roy had freaking fire, I'd usually go for someone stable and still have good ttacks like Yoshi. I don't like it when people call Yoshi a bad character when he's the easiest to control and can perform well...

I like the cutesy characters though, Kirby is a good one to be. I never liked the heavy characters, I always died with them, I attack people with speed rather than anything else.

STILL HATING SONIC THOUGH.

We know, Emma. Get over it. lol

ssbb_lover said:

i dont understand that. they want a frantic fight for the ball thats why you gotta break it, not cause theyre still in development. how boring would it be if the ball just fell and the first guy there could just use it. this makes it more fair, more fun, and more frantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back