Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
mushroomedmario said:
ahh i see, anyways i've made a discovery about new pork city...

i thought the ultimate chimera, would act like the pokemon from that pokemon level on ssb64, however, he moves around in the level as he is seen in two different places.....

so i wander, does he roam the level at random, or does he chase you?
I noticed that too...prolly at random since he's so powerful...if he were to chase you, you wouldn't stand a chance =P

the Dojo site should just tell you that luigi is in. i cant see why he wouldnt be in there, and for roy idk they already have Ike in there, he probly has better moves than roy, and if so he might not be in... Eliwood would be sweet to put in, but i guess at this time anything is possible.

Well at least online co-op has been officially announced along with online homerun contest that should be interesting

Meh, I've never been really big on the home-run thing myself. Probably a nice addition otherwise, but it's not getting me all that excited. Hopefully Tomorrow will be something great.

BTW, I do agree that Sandbag is awesome. lol :p

i guess they relized that before there were limited ways to send sandbag flying, but i say they nerfed it way too much. but then again its gonna be fun!
Good update!

{Axtlár} said:
Oh so Peach's FSA is from the Super Peach game

Yeah I noticed that too, that her "emotions" show up on either side of the screen like in Super Princess Peach. I wish she had a true attack though, but it's kinda cool that you can beat on everyone while they are asleep lol. Also, it looks like once the sleeping effect wears off, the other players can pick up the life containers:yikes:

I'll find appreciation for the game mode. It's a decent addition to the game. Nothing spectacular but it's these little additions that make a game epic.

Wow, this is tremendous news, imo. Why? HRC is something that I DID NOT expect them to incorporate online. What does that mean? It virtually confirms that everything I DID expect to be online will be. This proves that Nintendo is going all-out with this games online capabilities and that is great to hear.

HRC in general looks great, with all the new modes. They might actually get me to play the mini games fairly consistently (HRC, BtT, BtP, etc.).

*Wonders where the stadium will go in the menu now that it can't go under "1P Mode"*

hmmm..i like it....the sandbag cant fall out now cause of the shield

hmmm....maybe they might have target thing online too

Yeah and I wonder if Board the Platforms will make a comeback, that'll be good because we'll have more mini games, and Brawl has to have everything it can get.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Wow, this is tremendous news, imo. Why? HRC is something that I DID NOT expect them to incorporate online. What does that mean? It virtually confirms that everything I DID expect to be online will be. This proves that Nintendo is going all-out with this games online capabilities and that is great to hear.

HRC in general looks great, with all the new modes. They might actually get me to play the mini games fairly consistently (HRC, BtT, BtP, etc.).

*Wonders where the stadium will go in the menu now that it can't go under "1P Mode"*

have we even seen anything that fits in '1P mode' now that the adventure mod can also be co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back