Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
{Axtlár} said:
who else is there?
Sonic, Mario, Peach-they need to do her FSA also-
Peach's FSA has something to do with her making everyone fall asleep...I saw it in a video...and Prince...Amen to that brotha

Well it is a parody of the United States..and can someone provide us with these videos where they show Meta Knight's and Peach's FSA?

because I don't know about this video thread, but now that you mentioned it; I do know, thanks for informing me.

I think Roy needs to make a comeback. Luigi has to show up sooner or later he's been in all of them. tomorrow i'm thinking a char.

Mario Famous said:
New Pork City was in Earthbound 3 for the gba....Lucas is also the main character in this game.
That's interesting.
tamatier said:
I think Roy needs to make a comeback. Luigi has to show up sooner or later he's been in all of them. tomorrow i'm thinking a char.
We just got Sonic Thursday...so I'm doubting it.

I don't doubt a character either tomorrow or the day after, I mean after the delay of the game I'm expecting Sakurai makes it up to us with those kinda surprises as updates.

tamatier said:
I'm not sure about Roy, but I'm thinking (hoping) that his father, Eliwood may take his place. Ever since Lyn (possibly Roy's mother) was announced as an assist trophy, I've been expecting to see either Eliwood or Hector appear as well.

As for tomorrow, I'm thinking we'll get either a double or a triple Pokemon update. There have been a few Pokemon I've seen in videos that have yet to get a formal introduction:

Kyogre
382Kyogre.png

Torchic
255Torchic.png

Gardevoir
282Gardevoir.png

I believe tomorrow we'll get a new item revealed, but I really want a new character, well either newcomer or veteran.

naisatoh said:
I'm not sure about Roy, but I'm thinking (hoping) that his father, Eliwood may take his place. Ever since Lyn (possibly Roy's mother) was announced as an assist trophy, I've been expecting to see either Eliwood or Hector appear as well.

As for tomorrow, I'm thinking we'll get either a double or a triple Pokemon update. There have been a few Pokemon I've seen in videos that have yet to get a formal introduction:

Kyogre
382Kyogre.png

Torchic
255Torchic.png

Gardevoir
282Gardevoir.png
Pokemon update(s) would be awesome. Gardevoir in this game will be great, as long as she's powerful.

balrogs.pa said:
what was snakes,peaches, and metaknights FSA, i havnt seen them in any vids
Yeah me neither, and I also checked the Video thread and they aren't there!!
SOMEONE LINK PLZ! :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back