Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, and I haven't played them either...but I'm assuming they have lots of parodied elements..like the guys in suits seem to be a parody of the blues brothers or something.

Ok, this stage seems great but.... what is an ultimate Chimera?

edit: I guess it's just one of the monsters from the game Mother 3

Last edited:
Mingus said:
Ok, this stage seems great but.... what is an ultimate Chimera?

edit: I guess it's just one of the monsters from the game Mother 3
i think it is...i never seen it on earthbound....good update

I don't use Pikachu very often..

stage14_071015c-l.jpg

..but has he always had that torpedo thing?

yea he does i used it a couple times playing with him
and do we get to play all around this place or just on the platform
it going to suck with four people all over place that camera going to have to zom all the way out

{Axtlár} said:
yeah, and I haven't played them either...but I'm assuming they have lots of parodied elements..like the guys in suits seem to be a parody of the blues brothers or something.

Its a parody of the USA. In one of them you can hit hippies with the HOMERUN BAT!!!!!!!!! You play as a kid with esp and try and save the country from ailiens.

Mother 3... fun. Lucas=リュカ,

Ultimate Chimera

A creature created in the Chimera Labs during Chapter 7, like its name implies, it is undefeatable and can defeat the player instantly by merely being touched. Instead, it needs to be avoided and run away from. It has a button on its back which switches it off, but the bird on its head will simply press the button again to revive it. It appears again in the toilets during Chapter 8 but it is still undefeatable.

Last edited:
Ladies and Gents, It's time for a slight history lesson:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EarthBound_(series)

Enjoy the Earthboundyness/Motherness and be left-in-the-dark-no-longer! :D

I consider it on topic as it is pertinent to the contextual understanding of the stage at hand >.> So no "stay on topic" flames please.

ive been hearing alot of rumors about sora from kingdom hearts being in the game........ ughhhhhh... No offence to any kingdom hearts gamers (i am one myself)
But He does NOT belong in a game like this. and i will probably throw up if he's in.

EDIT: you can get a smash ball 2 times, in once match
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F92Vo4cLwnU&mode=related&search=

and use it

Last edited by a moderator:
MySims said:
ive been hearing alot of rumors about sora from kingdom hearts being in the game........ ughhhhhh... No offence to any kingdom hearts gamers (i am one myself)
But He does NOT belong in a game like this. and i will probably throw up if he's in.

EDIT: you can get a smash ball 2 times, in once match
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F92Vo4cLwnU&mode=related&search=

and use it
And why the hell wouldn't he be? He is PERFECT for SSBB...that's just your opinion...and we allready knew about the smash balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back