Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, there are ppl desperate to play it (me) and want to play it soo bad that its an obsession. who wouldnt wanna play the unfinished demo? only ppl that have patience :lol:

Lol!!! of course he is talking about the controls! but why?!! we all know that's the way to smash attacks, right? I don't know it seems suspicious to me that comment..

oh axtlar on your old fourm about prediction i got my right about the camera being on all the time nd i was brn in 1992 to so when i was born i think the 64 as came or as coming out

Well yeah...that may be a warning of the demo having the controller on its side then...

oh all right, prince..and when you were born the Snes was the popular platform...the 64 came in 96

yea, no kidding. but that states that u will only be able to use the game cube controller, soo only One of the 4 different control ways can be used. no wiimotes

sorry to go a little off topic but, the demo isnt how much they have, they have alot more done than what u have been seeing. alot of stuff (as u might know) is unlockable thus keeping alot of things in a mystery. so dont be afraid if one of the chars u want in there dont come out on the website, they might come out when u unlock one of the charictars. that is just to give us a lil hope:aureola:

{Axtlár} said:
I still don't understand what he's trying to say with "you tap the control stick to do smahs attacks" are the people that have played the demo so far that retarded? or what is this?
I'm guessing he's trying to emphasize the word "tap" cuz too many people have broken control sticks while playing demos cuz they got to excited or something =P

The Smart Bomb kicks so much ass =D

LOL St. Shinra WAS SO WRONG!!

LOL NEW PORK CITY!!!

stage14_071015a-l.jpg

Last edited:
i dont knokw what to think about this levels, its so big nd detailed that i cant make out where the platforms are, might be cool 4 player but too big for 1 player i think. i really want them to announce the new hyrule castle level for brawl, and hoefully they will bring back the orriginal hyrule castle from smashbros 64..
ime guessing 2morrow's update will be a game mode or peach's FSA

im happy with today update cause i wanted a stage and it a huge one

Did anybody else get the impression that today's update seems like it should belong on Smash Bros Mojo?

Sorry, haven't played the Earthbound series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back