Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marioman said:
And why the hell wouldn't he be? He is PERFECT for SSBB...that's just your opinion...and we allready knew about the smash balls
He wouldn't be because he's mainly Sony's...Kingdom Hearts has only appeared on one Nintendo console (GBA) and isn't that cool of a character anyway.

And as for the 2 Smash Balls, we've been over this before: It's most likely because it's a DEMO. IT'S NOT THE FULL GAME. I'm POSITIVE you could get more then one because it was for demonstrative purposes only. Sakurai himself said you could only get one. (Granted he also said the release date would be December 3rd, but this is different)

S.S. said:
He wouldn't be because he's mainly Sony's...Kingdom Hearts has only appeared on one Nintendo console (GBA) and isn't that cool of a character anyway.
Well first off...Being on one Nintendo Console is more than enough...and secondly there is another KH game coming out for the DS soon...I'm thinking Square Enix and Nintendo are making a pretty tight bond with this series...And sora is a cool character :)

Well Sora doesn't deserve to be in...but how about ummm..I don't know..Sid or someone who has appeared in the first Final Fantasies...now that could be a possibility just like Simon Belmont and Megaman...but Sora? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, it's very unprobable........hey if Rare was still with Nintendo we would have gotten Banjo and Kazzoie, and that would have made the game even better.

I don't want banjo...and yes a Final Fantasy Character would be more fitting and even better IMO, but I still wouldn't mind having Sora...really easy to figure a move set for...

he's the kid with the key, right? yeah his forward b would be throwing the key like a lance and then it regresses with a mangnet he has on his hands hitting everyone in its path

i have a question.....did they show meta knights fsa yet.....if they didnt....then why is he playable then?

mushroomedmario said:
...and it's off topic,

new pork city seems like a strange level, i probably won't play it that often....especially if there's not a full 4 people playing
looks like a great level, i'm tired of these small yoshi's island, kirby's dreamland type of levels. This big one seems like a good change.

i hope theres over 3 big levels

because in melee there was only one

and i wish they would have some levels from melee and some from 64

Well, Wario, they didn't show Sonic's FSA before he was playable in the demo...why hasn't there been videos with Meta Knight doing his FSA? people playing the game should know what has been revealed and what has not in the site, so that they can discover what some things are just like Meta Knight's FSA, hope someone finds out and records it.

Actually, there is a video with Meta Knight's FSA.. I can't quite make it out though..

[media]http://www.youtube.com/v/5c9Ls4uprEE[/media]

And about Sora.. I wouldn't mind him in Brawl ONLY if Simon Belmont and Mega Man are included.

did anyone notice Bowser's up grab? it looked badbutt, he grabs someone, right? and then he jumps and gyrates and brings them down.

i hope some ppl on wiichat goes to E for all so we can get some more info and hopefully more videos

and sora would be easy to put in brawl and would fit in just fine some ppl thought sonic wouldnt fit in but he in and talking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back