Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to see Little Mac in Brawl.. I'm a little disappointed he isn't a playable character.. but it's still great to see they haven't forgotten about him. Maybe now we'll see Mike Tyson as well.. :lol:

naisatoh said:
I'm glad to see Little Mac in Brawl.. I'm a little disappointed he isn't a playable character.. but it's still great to see they haven't forgotten about him. Maybe now we'll see Mike Tyson as well.. :lol:

Maybe even freaking Chuck Norris.

oh! not Jackie Chan! he's a clown when Bruce Lee's a legend, lol, jk Frogger..y-yeah he should be in there too...

Well I think tomorrow will get that anticipated new character.

Ummm.. did you guys know that Mike Tyson was in the first Punch Out for the NES? It didn't seem like you guys picked up on the reference..

naisatoh said:
Ummm.. did you guys know that Mike Tyson was in the first Punch Out for the NES? It didn't seem like you guys picked up on the reference..

Maybe you don't know I've just been pulling random characters out of my ass since Sonic was announced. :p

Oh we did picked up on the reference, we just got carried away by a kind of obnoxious-matter-when-it-comes-to-people-wanting-characters-in-Brawl game...yeah I'm not expecting you to understand that, but the point is: we picked up on the reference, thank you.

Note: I was born on the NES days, of course I'm gonna know about these games, I don't like being called an ignorant, even if it's somewhat indirectly or unsurely assumed.

Last edited by a moderator:
{Axtlár} said:
Oh we did picked up on the reference, we just got carried away by a kind of obnoxious-matter-when-it-comes-to-people-wanting-characters-in-Brawl game...yeah I'm not expecting you to understand that, but the point is: we picked up on the reference, thank you.

Note: I was born on the NES days, of course I'm gonna know about these games, I don't like being called an ignorant, even if it's somewhat indirectly or unsurely assumed.

I'm much more polite than you.

Lol, Frogger! you never stop, do you?:lol:
Hey, now seriously, what do you think about Stafy(a little Nintendo star) being in the game?

{Axtlár} said:

Being born in 1986 means you were 1 when Mike Tyson's Punch Out was released on the NES. Furthermore, you were 4 when they changed Mike Tyson's character to Mr. Dream. Finally you were 5 when the Super Nintendo was released in the United States. So it's perfectly understandable that someone born in 1986 didn't own an NES, let alone know about the character change.

And I'm not sure Frogger picked up on the reference, considering she was born in 1991 and hasn't actually said she did. So when you say "we picked up on the reference," you're really just putting words in her mouth, considering the two of you were the only ones who have replied.

Back on topic..
with Little Mac confirmed as an Assist Trophy, I would actually like to see Bald Bull included as well. He's one of the most recognizable characters to come from the series (with an exception of King Hippo), and has already appeared on a Wii title (Smooth Moves).

King Hippo wouldn't be a bad addition as well.. though I'd be surprised to see 3 Assist Trophies come from the same series, let alone have 2..

Last edited:
As rightgeous as you think you sound, I never admitted having those games at that age, I, however meant it to be of my interest to know the games that were out in the decade I was born, clear? My mental age has progressed far from the third grade, as I am attending University, so, since yours has just passed third grade(as you stated) I will be glad to hear when you reach this state. The previous post wasn't meant to offend you, rather to defend me.

oh and I did own a NES, my mother bought at the time and played.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back