Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, if a bomb is inside the capsule or the box, then when you hit it hard it logically will explode, so there's no knowing when it will happen..I always hit them like that or grab and throw down(when using items) , so I get explosions various times.

S.S. said:
Actually EForAll starts tomorrow.

And all the comments about Pichu and the like from Frogger seem to be mainly opinion so there's really no factual argument to be had...I like Pichu, you don't, oh well. Either I'm over it or I'm over typing =P

And bw! why'd you say Tails McCloud is in? That's a member of the forums. Tails the Fox is a Sonic character and Fox McCloud is...well...Fox =P And besides, he was talking about Captain Falcon, nothing bout Fox OR Tails =/

AND you said that Ness and Luigi would be in cuz they were in the original yet you said you doubt Jiggly will be in? WTF?

And use the EDIT button next time -_-

sorry about the tails thing :lol:

but when did i say the sentence that is bolded up there ^
i never said anything about luigi and ness
and i said jiglypuff WOULD be in

I dont like jigglypuff, he is a waste of a character. Im just happy that Ike is in. i was praying that he would be in and he is (u all know that already)

Last edited:
DESPISED Ike, I don't know why, it's usurping Marth and Roy, I want them back!

Jigglypuff was a brilliant character that packed up a punch, easy to control, had a great double, can target attacks pretty well. I don't see what's wrong with Jigglypuff.

Contraries, contraries, I thought you didn't like puffy fluffy characters, Frogger.

{Axtlár} said:
Contraries, contraries, I thought you didn't like puffy fluffy characters, Frogger.

No, I like them, I like the lighter characters, I love being able to control them, they usually have a good sense of balance and speed, unlike a certain hedgehog.

What I was saying was that the characters clash, all Nintendo's characters have a certain "Umph" and can definitely tell "That's a Nintendo character." They all share the same design traits and fit in well together, they all worked from games of the same controls, like one big happy family... Then the woman with the middle aged crisis married Sega and everything fell apart.

LOL! yeah I understand what you mean, and I see you now complaining about that darn hedgehog, but I bet you'll be choosing him all the time once he grows on you, and he will! lol! ok I was just kidding, don't hit me or anything. (girls tend to do that when pissed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fox'll still be my choice over a blue hedgehog, with sneakers, and a snappy attitude, holy crap I see why sega liked that idea!!!!

{Axtlár} said:
LOL! yeah I understand what you mean, and I see you now complaining about that darn hedgehog, but I bet you'll be choosing him all the time once he grows on you, and he will! lol! ok I was just kidding, don't hit me or anything. (girls tend to do that)

Leave it for the game, boy. :devil:

But, I honestly don't plan on using Sonic whatsoever, maybe if I'm in an angered rage... My five year old cousin adores Sonic... He'll never win...

haha yeah I bet he won't win..My brother loves both Sonic and Fox and he's good, he's very good with fast characters, and so this is like a dream come true for him, haha that may have sounded gross for hedgehog haters*coughs*(Frogger)

I love fast characters as well(Fox, Marth, C. Falcon)or mid-speed flamboyant power-houses(Roy, Ike).

{Axtlár} said:
haha yeah I bet he won't win..My brother loves both Sonic and Fox and he's good, he's very good with fast characters, and so this is like a dream come true for him, haha that may have sounded gross for hedgehog haters*coughs*(Frogger)

I don't hate him! I hate him in Smash Bros. I actually quite liked Sonic, before the decline in quality. I mean, they've made some bad mistakes, the hell, Shadow with a gun? But they God damn have influence with their royal fans, it'll bring Nintendo some more cash.

...Which they'll probably use on some useless attachment that people will only use once and never again... It's how the world works.

My sister is good at this game, it was the only multiplayer that she would play with me because she hated racing games, which is my speciality so I'd just battle her. She'd never win, of course, but it's good practice.

I remember a thirteen year old who gave me a run for my money once, Then I won 2-1. His dad came out of his house and made me a crown and went "What!? You lost to a girl!?" But he was amazing... Overthought what he was going to do too much...

Well, congratulations, for winning the match, the crown and embarrassing the kid of losing to a girl! lol jk, but yeah sometimes since I don't know what the other one is thinking, I have that kind of error and lose, but that's truly what makes you good, is precision and foreshadowing .

{Axtlár} said:
Well, congratulations, for winning the match, the crown and embarrassing the kid of losing to a girl! lol jk, but yeah sometimes since I don't know what the other one is thinking, I have that kind of error and lose, but that's truly what makes you good, is precision and foreshadowing .

...I just do all the common sense things... Overthinking, that's something that I'd never do. I'd rather play on the stages, find the points where I'm most likely to die and pretty much walk everyone else into those spots.

Monsteroids, your posts keep popping up when I've just posted a message, I feel like I'm ignoring your posts... Faster characters, why do you like them exactly? Captain Falcon was all about speed and when he jumped it was like a feather, the controls were too awkward for me to get used to him.

Ever played Wave Race? Jesus Christ some of the characters are difficult to control on that game.

Hey all. I just got here..so..

assist10_071018c-l.jpg

I wonder how bad it hurts to be knocked out with a giant metal arm cannon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back