Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys in the new video posted on oct 19 from e for all.....

fox has a wolf costume and he looks exactly like him too

jaredscott said:
hey guys in the new video posted on oct 19 from e for all.....

fox has a wolf costume and he looks exactly like him too
Link purleez.

Ummm...does anyone think Little Mac looks different than as he was pictured in his game? I think he looks quite a bit older...I always pictured him as a younger guy. After all, he is only 17 isn't he? For me, he doesn't look at all like his age.

Another thing that kind of bugs me is his eyes...I mean, in Punch Out!! he had dotted eyes, but in his AT he has realistic looking eyes.

...and what's up with making him so short? I know he's "Little" Mac, but I don't think it means he's abnormally short. In Punch Out, I believe he's normal size and his opponents are abnormally huge...not the opponents are normal size and Mac's abnormally short.

Maybe I'm just mad because he's a AT instead of playable, but I really dislike his Brawl design....

He was abnormally short.
You couldn't have anything more than dotted eyes on the Nes \ Snes.
He looks asian and 17 to me.

I hope Fox gets nerfed a bit, just to annoy all the people who play as him and think that they are so pro and hardcore...

All the same, Sonic will run circles round him. And then do a cheesy pose to celibrate.

I'm sorry guys, but I have to disagree with you here.

Multiple Costumes for every character > Wolf Playable

Still hoping for Krystal.

Monsteroids said:
He was abnormally short.
You couldn't have anything more than dotted eyes on the Nes \ Snes.
He looks asian and 17 to me.
Ahh...nevermind. You're right. 4' 8", 107 lbs. He is short. My bad. ^_^

They didn't give Ness, Lucas, the Ice Climbers, and a couple other characters real eyes despite the fact that they can. Why? To get as close to their original form as they can. Why didn't they try to stick to Mac's original eye design? And it wasn't impossible to give characters actual eye's anyway. Several characters in Punch Out!! and other games had realistic eyes.

How is he Asian? =/ And you would have to be really, really matured at 17 to look like that. No one I know of looks like that at that young of an age.

Last edited:
Yea , I agree with Leve, costumes are better than a single character..but hey we may still get Wolf, I mean it's just a demo, no one knows what the dfinite stuff will be except for Sakurai and his studio. Now Little Mac is funny it would have been cool beating everyone with the little fella, but I guess AT is fine.

Yeah, sounds about right..this is not a double post by the way...I want a character tomorrow or else.

I hope we get a new character tommorow also...
hopefully something like Megaman,Crash,Pak-man, ...or somethin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back