Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
naisatoh said:
And I'm not sure Frogger picked up on the reference, considering she was born in 1991 and hasn't actually said she did. So when you say "we picked up on the reference," you're really just putting words in her mouth, considering the two of you were the only ones who have replied.

No, I did not pick up on this reference, if a character has been unusued since 1986 then I really wouldn't give them a chance at ever aiming for an appearance in Brawl. Okay, Mac was a little more well known... But now I've done my research, I know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
little mac as an assist trophy.....co0o0ol

and its a good thing he is an assist trophy....he doesnt have that much moves....he he does is punch and does that devastating uppercut....:lol:

yeah.....we all knew he was coming....but are they going to bring the other little mac from Snes?

eh.....i want an item tomorrow...its been awhile since i seen one

LevesqueIsKing said:
I'm getting a bit worried. Do you think all of these assist trophies will have pre-determined actions, like they did in melee, or do you think they'll actually go after you? The pokemon got frustrating in melee because they did the same things over and over again and it was ridiculously easy to dodge them.

PM one of us if you'd like to join our clan or Brawl/Clan Site

a)unknown
b) i mainly used pokeballs as a weapon itself, to throw at my opponment
c) than your opponment should strategically make you hit them
d)i'm sure there are some that are easy to dodge, and some that are harder,

im hoping for another character. but we probably wont get a new character for some time because they gave us sonic not to long a ago

man me and my friend are gonna have tons of fun now, Before we used to use poke balls. but now i just relized (yeah, i haven't been paying attention other than character updates and stages) that the assist trophy's are gonna rule! But heres my question. Can you set assist tropheys on High or Low frequency like items. If so, then here comes Assist Trophey Pokeball Mega fight!!

Well, you see...some people who played the game already posted in sites their experience, right? and they added the fact that they saw Little Mac as an Assist Trophy, so these people in this thread looked at the site and that's why they aren't surprised for the update with Little Mac.

mushroomedmario said:
a)unknown
b) i mainly used pokeballs as a weapon itself, to throw at my opponment
c) than your opponment should strategically make you hit them
d)i'm sure there are some that are easy to dodge, and some that are harder,
I realize all of this. I'm just saying that thats partly the reason why I don't play with items anymore. If Sakurai knows what he's doing, he'll work hard on the items. Not only would most hardcore players keep them on for good, they could be included in tournaments.

Yes, items in tournaments.

I'm really hoping that Sakurai makes an option to turn explodeable boxes/capsules off. I wouldn't use it, but it is the ONLY thing keeping items froming being in tournaments.

Most people think it is the randomness of their fall, but many tournaments have said that the only reason was because of the box/capsule explosions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back