Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since ZeldA4Life but the same message in two threads, I think it's appropiate for me to put the same response in both threads. ;)
---
It would make sense to have Luigi's alter ego in order to complete the set (Mario, Wario, Luigi, Waluigi)...but I don't think he'll get in until....

A. he gets into WarioWare (which is don't understand why he's not in yet >_>)...
B. he gets his own game...
C. he does something canonical in the Mario series...
D. he and Wario get their own game together (Uber-Mean Wario Brothers Bad-Smelling Garlic Land Adventure DS :yesnod:)

which won't happen before Brawl comes out...and if it did, it's already too late. Unless Sakurai was feeling generous before hand, Waluigi isn't really an option.

Last edited:
Why not just have him as an Assist Trophy? Like, have him appear and he starts throwing bombs all over the place, or he drives around in a Waluigi Go-Kart, and rams into random Brawlers.

Just a thought.

see then it would be foolish cause in melee they might have events like this like it would be call bros. brawl or sumptin... then the next thing you know bam! after that event you get to fight him to earn him...

CyanRussel said:
(im back)

I like baby bowser....whats wrong with him???

he's a baby, that's what's wrong; I don't want any mor babies or little guys for fighters..and I suspect Waluigi will be added(not that I want him) I just suspect it.

{Axtlár} said:
he's a baby, that's what's wrong; I don't want any mor babies or little guys for fighters..and I suspect Waluigi will be added(not that I want him) I just suspect it.
Wait...what do you mean by "baby" characters? The only character I could relate to being a "baby" would be Pichu... And "little guys" could go many different ways...what do you mean by that?

I don't really want Bowser Jr. in either...but there honestly aren't a lot of other options for new Mario character. You have the hero, the friend/relative, the girl, and the villain. You're pretty much done. o_O The only other optional category to fill would be secondary villain, in which Bowser Jr. fits. You could also go with secondary character and go with Toad...but other than that there's not much left.

The Fear said:
Wait...what do you mean by "baby" characters? The only character I could relate to being a "baby" would be Pichu... And "little guys" could go many different ways...what do you mean by that?

I don't really want Bowser Jr. in either...but there honestly aren't a lot of other options for new Mario character. You have the hero, the friend/relative, the girl, and the villain. You're pretty much done. o_O The only other optional category to fill would be secondary villain, in which Bowser Jr. fits. You could also go with secondary character and go with Toad...but other than that there's not much left.

You know that game called "Yoshi's Island DS"? All the Mario characters appear as babies in there, wven Wario!! and that's what I meant, I don't want any of those babies, and Bowser Jr. is included, I know it may be inevitable but I just don't want that, and by little guys I meant Pichu, like you said, and let's see well more Pokemon, if they want to add more Pokemon let them be big and badass looking.

{Axtlár} said:
You know that game called "Yoshi's Island DS"? All the Mario characters appear as babies in there, wven Wario!! and that's what I meant, I don't want any of those babies, and Bowser Jr. is included, I know it may be inevitable but I just don't want that, and by little guys I meant Pichu, like you said, and let's see well more Pokemon, if they want to add more Pokemon let them be big and badass looking.

i think it would be cool if tere was a mushroom that turned your character into a baby for like 5 seconds and you just sat there and cried or something.

Well that wouldn't be adding, we already know she's in there, I believe they'll add one more at least (no, not counting Mewtwo either)

something tells me that all the characters from ssbm are still going to be playable.......but you have to unlock them.....

I don't want or think Young Link will still be in...who do you guys prefer for the two most possible third party character to take the third place: Mega-man or Bomberman??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back