Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I said "when Rare returns, meaning Nintendo buys it back, and there's a Crash game coming to Wii, Leve.

Oh and I just got my Nintendo Power issue

the cover is of Smash

Donkey Kong is still with Nintendo, what the hell? and Crash and Spyro are Sony's, Rare doesn't own them.

Who? What?

Crash Bandicoot on Wii? Why are you messing with my brain, Axtlar?

It's true, Leve, are you drunk? lol
The game is called Crash of the Titans
since when are you a cRASH fAN??!

@ Shoko

I dont think theres going to be anymore leveling up from level nine..

What i can say is Level 9 will be smarter and more cautious of himself

Just like SSB they were kind of stupid on level 9, when there was weapons dropping down...they would let there guard down and get those weapons only to get knocked away..

Melee level 9 the cpu got smarter, but not better than the human player that is playing the character....Peach on Melee is my hardest cpu to play against her freakin grab throws are a huge pest to FOX...especially her slap throw...sends you flying far!!!

Back on topic.....they should keep it Level nine...only make the cpu smarter, and know their surroundings as if they themselves were actually Human characters playing

But then again, thats just my thought!!

I haven't read it yet........lol but I suppose Red Foz has! what is sey? Fox?

LevesqueIsKing said:
Crash was made by RARE? ****, RARE is amazing. DK and Crash?
Yea...Dk games for portables (well only DS)

Rare doesnt own Donkey Kong games, but they know how to make play good though, no wonder there hasnt been a sequel to Donkey Kong 64...and ninty had to make those sorry Donkey Kong Jungle beat crap 1 and 2

Donkey Kong is owned by Nintendo....
Banjo Kazooie great game...plays like Super Mario 64 owned by Rare

This would be the only reason i would get a 360..for Banjo Kazooie

As for Spyro and Crash....i highly doubt them being in the game

Yeah I don't know where all of this Spyro and Crash came from, Leve, but they won't make it..and Jungle Beat wasn't bad, and there's not a sequel either, maybe you meant Donkey Konga 1 and 2, Cyan.

Yeah I just noticed, they still have the DeCEMBER 3RD launch date.........................................................................................Those new people working on the magazine are not giving justice to these kinda things.

{Axtlár} said:
Yeah I don't know where all of this Spyro and Crash came from, Leve, but they won't make it..and Jungle Beat wasn't bad, and there's not a sequel either, maybe you meant Donkey Konga 1 and 2, Cyan.
It wasnt bad nor was it good....(oh, yea thats what i meant DonkeyKong 1 and 2:lol: ) They are all garbage compared to Donkey Kong 64...so i guess theres no point in arguing about it....hopefully they'll add DK64 to the VC!!:scared:

Cyan is back...:wtf:

:smilewinkgrin:

-The Cappin' graces this thread with his presence once again-

What is the general opinion of krystal here?

I think she will be a great addition for the female side side of the star fox series, she has a high potential with her move set because she can fight hand to hand or bring out that trusty staff of hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back