Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
krystal? i can't believe how many people have played and or owned Starfox Adventures GC. Bowser Jr will be in if she is a character. She may be just an assist trophy or used in cinema scenes (1st is more likely than the later option).

Shoko said:
shes been confirmed. did u see that one thread?

I know she has thats why I am asking.

Star Fox adventures is rather famous/infamous:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Cyan is back...:wtf:

:smilewinkgrin:

-The Cappin' graces this thread with his presence once again-

What is the general opinion of krystal here?

I think she will be a great addition for the female side side of the star fox series, she has a high potential with her move set because she can fight hand to hand or bring out that trusty staff of hers.

You're getting this game!? Hahaha... I'm so playing you.

Everyone's mentioning that there aren't enough characters from the Starfox side, but, c'mon, Donkey Kong was always in on his own, now he's got Diddy but there's way more kongs out there that could have different movesets. They should have made you aware of that on the good ol' 64.

I still want Roy.

Adventures doesn't have a jultiplayer! maybe you meant Assault.. and Adventures is a great game,if you like Zelda games with a facade of Star Fox's world, that is.

And yeah Roy is only happening as alternate costume for Marth..

Shoko said:
shes been confirmed. did u see that one thread?
Don't be so gullible, Shoko.

Many people have jumped to conclusions, saying that she's confirmed to be AT or Playable, which is far from being true. All that confirms is that her voice is in the game. This could mean that she could be just like Slippy and Peppy in Melee on Corneria, or that she could play a role in the Subspace Emissionary.

While I like to think that she'll be playable, its important to note the likelyhood of her not appearing other than for a few brief moments in the Subspace.

Yes it's very true what you say Leve, and lmao, sorry to correct you, Leve, but it's "Emissary" not emissionary.

^Really? *Check Dojo*

I've been calling it the Emissionary all the time.

*Checks Dojo Again*

EDIT: You're right. What does Emissary mean, anyway?

Lol, it's ok man, you didn't know the word so no problem, and it means like a representative, you for example, would be the emissary of wrestling or weight lifting in this forum. But it used to be used as someone sent on a mission or something of that sort.

Just out of pure curiosity.. wouldn't an ambassador be an emissary?

Oh yes, not to make fun, Leve, but, Emissionary made me laugh extremely hard... not going to say why.. you figure that out yourself..

GigaOni said:
Just out of pure curiosity.. wouldn't an ambassador be an emissary?

Oh yes, not to make fun, Leve, but, Emissionary made me laugh extremely hard... not going to say why.. you figure that out yourself..
Yes, emissary makes much more sense than emissionary, for numerous reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back