Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see Meta Knight's FS in that youtube vid? What exactly did MK do? He moved his cape then the other guy went flying off into the air.

He covered himself with his cape and stopped a charged up attack (it just sort of absorbed it so that it did no damage), the screen went dark and then he swung his sword aroun and it lit up and the screen lit up and Ike went flying pretty much straight up...

if that helped please rep me hint hint, I'm new ;)

Well since your both new I'll point out it's good to stay on topic...and you rep with the little mushroom at the bottom...@ Redfox...yes keep up with your entertaining updates

LevesqueIsKing said:
Yes, emissary makes much more sense than emissionary, for numerous reasons

The reason I laughed at the word, "emissionary", just blew way over your hard. lol

[By the way, Mario, where in Cincinnati, do you live?]

Since emissary means a representative; representative means: one that represents another or others. I wonder if that means "The Ancient Minister" works for Master Hand and Crazy Hand or someone else. :scared:

Last edited:
I was just thinking.. I'd laugh if the bad guy turns to be Eggman, seeing that these bad guys looks like machines..a little..

GigaOni said:
The reason I laughed at the word, "emissionary", just blew way over your hard. lol

[By the way, Mario, where in Cincinnati, do you live?]
I live in West Chester County...why where do you live?

And for another thought...I think you guys are thinking way too much into this game...I don't think they are making it that complicated lol

eggman+brawl=OMG PLZ PLZ NOOOOOOO
That would be one of their worst mistakes ever oh for the love of NINTENDO
don't do ittttt!!!!!
He says it himeself!!!
eggman.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back