Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
monsteroids, that makes two of us...as long as i can get a ride there..>.< I need to hurry up and fix my car! :sick: :mad5:

and Luigi; they won;t because the rest of the world still hasn't gotten it yet. So they're probably not going to wrap up the updates until after all the launches are complete.

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
Erm, well.

ARE YOU GUYS FREAKING READY FOR TEH BRAWLXORZ?!!??!!?!???

OH YEAZZZZZZZzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! BrAWLz GONnNNA ROX ME SOxES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I want to get it so badly, but my parents won't take me for the midnight release (because I have a tournament tomorrow...) Sucks, but at least I know I'll be getting it.

ssbb_lover said:
I want to get it so badly, but my parents won't take me for the midnight release (because I have a tournament tomorrow...) Sucks, but at least I know I'll be getting it.

My EB Games, isn't even going to have a midnight release...

Gamestop buddy. :) Same owners, but for some reason Gamestop's doing it and EB isn't. Go figure.

ssbb_lover said:
Gamestop buddy. :) Same owners, but for some reason Gamestop's doing it and EB isn't. Go figure.

Well, my Eb was going to do Midnight release, they just didn't have enough pre orders, due to that I live in a small city

i hope that ssbb is pre ordered for me as a surprise, i have played the first and second ssb so hopefully i get this one,if its not pre ordered then i will wait till the summer or my b-day to get it

I hate you all who have the game right now, I won't even receive my copy till late tonight.

I'm going to get it in about 2 hours.

I got it but I can't fight any of ya cause my wifi isn't working but when it does I want to fight ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back